The last name again to attack Manchester United is one of Asamoah Gyan, the Sunderland striker. And the Ghanaian player does not reject a possible transfer to Old Trafford: "I am a big fan of Manchester United --Gyan said it would be great to play in a team like that, if I had the chance. For now, though - continued - are another important club like Sunderland and I want to concentrate on the objectives of the 'Black Cats'.
Ferguson then door open for ... 


Ferguson then door open for ...
- Sunderland striker Gyan confesses Man Utd ambition (23/02/2011)
- 'Do Are Ya? Asamoah Gyan (Sunderland) (07/02/2011)
- Sunderland Vs. Tottenham Hotspur: Asamoah Gyan Opens The Scoring (12/02/2011)
- Stoke City Vs. Sunderland: Asamoah Gyan Is Dancing At The Britannia, Puts Sunderland Up 2-1 (05/02/2011)
- Sunderland striker Asamoah Gyan booked winter break before realising he'd be working over Christmas (07/01/2011)
Asamoah Gyan (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment