ROME, Feb. 7 - A parterre important in a wonderful surrounding the hall of Protomeca Campiglio in Rome has received the third prize Andrea Fortunato, a former Juventus player who died prematurely because of leukemia. HOW MANY SAMPLES IN ROOM - In the hall there were lots of football stars of today and a few years ago.
There was the president of Juventus, Andrea Agnelli - who did not want to make a statement before or after the event - the leaders Juventus and former Golden Ball Pavel Nedved, who was also of very elegant and very few words, then Former players of Roma Di Biagio and Tommasi, the former Lazio striker and defender Gentlemen Banner, the team manager biancoceleste Manzini, the former coach Galeone and the unforgettable blue boxing champion Nino Benvenuti, to the current technical and Naples Bari, Mazzarri and Ventura.
There was the mayor Alemanno, represented the Councillor sport Alessandro Cochi. CANDIDO LUCKY "THE LEUKEMIA MAY 'DEFEAT' - During the event, organized by the Sports and Social Fioravante Polito non-profit organization with the support of Roma Capitale, an important issue has been addressed as the bill to be presented in Parliament on the 'Passport blood Andrea Fortunato', or checks are mandatory for all athletes from six years old.
"Introducing such a rule means to try to reach an important goal: expanding a culture of prevention as the best weapon to fight blood diseases," said Andrea's brother, Candido Fortunato. Falzone: "WE INVEST IN THE STOCK ON THE LITTLE DOCTORS" - touching the involvement of Flavio Falzone, a former player in a battle with cancer since she was 26 who has expressed a desire, collected from Brescia, for 5 minutes to play in Serie A , an idea to show that the diseases you can save, "I did the middle and I have always opposed this disease," he said with emotion.
"Unfortunately, ten days ago I had a relapse but will continue to fight. In the world of investing a lot about football players and the coaches but often little about the medical issue medical certificates over the telephone. I have found the disease when it had also affected other organs.
If they had done better controls, I would have lost in six months. I say this to emphasize the prevention and information are crucial. This disease is democratic, can affect everyone, without discrimination. No matter the gender or income. " LAMBS and Nedved, "important to be here '- on the subject is also addressed by President Agnelli of Juventus:" I've always been very sensitive to the disease in the sports world and beyond.
One thing is certain blood diseases can be overcome through determination and medical care. We know that leukemia is a disease that stupid and democratic can affect anyone. Prevention is the key word. Today I do not want to talk about football because it is right to be rivals in the pitch but off the field must be compact to address these diseases in the right way and promote the information.
" Nedved, awarded by the jury, said: "I am honored to have worn the same shirt worn by Andrea Fortunato." VENTURA: "SALVATION? WE STILL BELIEVE "-" Unfortunately this season we have failed to repeat the extraordinary journey of last season. Injuries have haunted us and allowed us to express our full potential.
We are nine points from safety, are many, but if we can put in place, there is still a chance of hitting salvation. " Bari coach Giampiero Ventura, is unwilling to give up, despite the latest ranking of his team, promises to his supporters to fight to the last day. "Our problems are obvious - added before receiving an award at the third edition of the Premio Andrea Fortunato -.
The games we can still do them well, with very high motivation. With the recovery of all our injuries, I'm sure we will be more competitive. " 


There was the president of Juventus, Andrea Agnelli - who did not want to make a statement before or after the event - the leaders Juventus and former Golden Ball Pavel Nedved, who was also of very elegant and very few words, then Former players of Roma Di Biagio and Tommasi, the former Lazio striker and defender Gentlemen Banner, the team manager biancoceleste Manzini, the former coach Galeone and the unforgettable blue boxing champion Nino Benvenuti, to the current technical and Naples Bari, Mazzarri and Ventura.
There was the mayor Alemanno, represented the Councillor sport Alessandro Cochi. CANDIDO LUCKY "THE LEUKEMIA MAY 'DEFEAT' - During the event, organized by the Sports and Social Fioravante Polito non-profit organization with the support of Roma Capitale, an important issue has been addressed as the bill to be presented in Parliament on the 'Passport blood Andrea Fortunato', or checks are mandatory for all athletes from six years old.
"Introducing such a rule means to try to reach an important goal: expanding a culture of prevention as the best weapon to fight blood diseases," said Andrea's brother, Candido Fortunato. Falzone: "WE INVEST IN THE STOCK ON THE LITTLE DOCTORS" - touching the involvement of Flavio Falzone, a former player in a battle with cancer since she was 26 who has expressed a desire, collected from Brescia, for 5 minutes to play in Serie A , an idea to show that the diseases you can save, "I did the middle and I have always opposed this disease," he said with emotion.
"Unfortunately, ten days ago I had a relapse but will continue to fight. In the world of investing a lot about football players and the coaches but often little about the medical issue medical certificates over the telephone. I have found the disease when it had also affected other organs.
If they had done better controls, I would have lost in six months. I say this to emphasize the prevention and information are crucial. This disease is democratic, can affect everyone, without discrimination. No matter the gender or income. " LAMBS and Nedved, "important to be here '- on the subject is also addressed by President Agnelli of Juventus:" I've always been very sensitive to the disease in the sports world and beyond.
One thing is certain blood diseases can be overcome through determination and medical care. We know that leukemia is a disease that stupid and democratic can affect anyone. Prevention is the key word. Today I do not want to talk about football because it is right to be rivals in the pitch but off the field must be compact to address these diseases in the right way and promote the information.
" Nedved, awarded by the jury, said: "I am honored to have worn the same shirt worn by Andrea Fortunato." VENTURA: "SALVATION? WE STILL BELIEVE "-" Unfortunately this season we have failed to repeat the extraordinary journey of last season. Injuries have haunted us and allowed us to express our full potential.
We are nine points from safety, are many, but if we can put in place, there is still a chance of hitting salvation. " Bari coach Giampiero Ventura, is unwilling to give up, despite the latest ranking of his team, promises to his supporters to fight to the last day. "Our problems are obvious - added before receiving an award at the third edition of the Premio Andrea Fortunato -.
The games we can still do them well, with very high motivation. With the recovery of all our injuries, I'm sure we will be more competitive. "
- Nedved enjoying new front office role with Juventus (21/11/2010)
- Nedved excited by potential of current Juventus team (25/11/2010)
- Nedved thrilled to be voted onto Juventus board (28/10/2010)
- Krasic: "I always wanted Juventus" (17/01/2011)
- Nedved blasts Moratti's Calciopoli claims (26/01/2011)
Nedvěd (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment