Friday, February 11, 2011

Brazil, an opponent five stars for Blues

For this friendly match against France, Brazil has a team with names sounding less than in the past. If this does not necessarily bode for the final result and the performance of players summoned by Mano Menezes who will want to show the time when the whole country in mind the date of 2014 and the country's football World-samba time Ronaldinho-Kaka-Ronaldo is currently over.

For Laurent Blanc, if the names of Ramires, Jadson, Lucas Breno or less known, it is still Brazil, and therefore the cream of world football. "I read, I hear that Brazil then was not the stuff of his predecessors and it surprises me. They are a good fifteen to play Milan, Inter, Real, Chelsea, Fenerbahce, without forgetting local players of great value.

And as I see there are five stars on their jerseys, so many world championships, I do not have the same certainty as the press. They have virtually the world's best players at each position ... "Warned the 1998 world champion, who just wish the recent tradition of good record against the Brazilians continue on Wednesday at the Stade de France.

No comments:

Post a Comment