Sunday, February 20, 2011

Briand did not rebel against the choice of Puel

Landed on the first day of the summer transfer window to Olympique Lyonnais, Jimmy Briand first shone with his new club before slowly falling into line, and then integrate a very regular basis the bench. Yet the former Rennes striker does not throw oil on the fire, preferring to wait for his chance, as was the case last Saturday in Saint-Etienne, where he scored the fourth goal of the OL.

And Jimmy Briand to explain his silence. "I do not want to talk about my situation. I also refused all interview requests. I do not see the point of speaking on the topic. I've always worked like that. There are choices that are made. I respect them. The most important is that the team wins and goes up in the standings, "said the striker of Olympique Lyonnais, still happy to have found the target at Geoffroy-Guichard.

It is always pleasant. This shows that I do not give up ... I still work. "

No comments:

Post a Comment