Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cesc is perfectly suited to Barcelona: Xavi Hernandez

"Barcelona has a very clear style that do not fit many players. It is not easy. But Cesc (Fabregas) fits perfectly," said Barcelona's Xavi Hernandez in a two-page interview with the newspaper 'The Guardian'. Asked if there is no danger that he took it over, Harvey replied: "I see the players as a threat.

Do not say this is my yard. I prefer to say: bring it, they play. The more talent in the midfield better. " "Four years ago people said we could not play together Iniesta and me. And look how it work," he says. Xavi said that Cesc has "dreamed" always with Barcelona. "He wants to come here.

Of course it is the captain of Arsenal, its bearer, a leader. The situation is difficult for him." "It's in a club that plays according to his style, with (coach Arsene) Wenger, who treated you well, that he has taught, that has formed. Cesc respect him," he adds. "If I had been in, say, Blackburn would have been easier to quit.

Look, the truth is that I want to come here," sincere Xavi, who acknowledges that "there is now a problem is that (Cesc) is inexpensive . But, he adds, "I think a player always ends up playing where you want. And he has to end here. "On his way to play, Xavi says his colleagues are so easy:" My football is the pass, but now I have to Dani (Alves), Iniesta, Pedro, Villa ...

There are so many options. Sometimes I think to myself: I made three passes and still have not given the ball to that. "As it happened to Dani because it has risen three times a wing. And when Leo (Messi) is not involved, as he gets angry ... and I will do then the following happens, "he says.

Xavi is defined as a romantic." I like the talent, technical skills are valued now more than physical condition. I am glad that this is the priority, if not, would not be the same show. "You play to win, but our satisfaction twice. Other teams win and feel happy, but not the same. Not identical.

The result cheating in football. You can do things very, very well - last year we were better than Inter Milan but we did not win, "he adds." But there is something bigger than the result: the legacy. Inter won the Champions League, but nobody talks about them. People found me in the Euro 2008, but spent years playing the same.

It is true that I have gained in confidence and peace, and that comes with success, "he explains. When asked if Paul Scholes is the" English Xavi, Barcelona player exclaims enthusiastically: Paul Scholes! Is a model. For me, and I really mean is the best midfielder I've seen in fifteen or twenty years.

" "I've talked about it with Xabi Alonso. It's spectacular. It has all: giving the final pass, score goals, strong, does not lose a ball, is sighted. If I were Spanish, would be better considered. Is someone who loves to other players. "For Xavier, the talent of the player" should be the priority.

"" You can win without him but that makes the difference. Look at the teams: who makes the difference at Juventus? Krasic. What about Liverpool? Torres Gerrard or before. "When you look at the players asked who the best talent: Cesc, Nasri, Ryan Niggis, that guy is incredible. Looking back, I loved John Barnes and Chris Waddle was great.

O Le Tissier. And although his style was different, I also liked together Roy Keane and Paul Ince. That United were a great team. If I had gone to another, would have been to him, "he says. Over the next European rival Barcelona, Arsenal, Xavi says" It's a great team: "When I see Arsenal to Barcelona.

I see Cesc bring the game to Nasri to Arshavin. The difference is that we have more players who think before making a move, which are faster. "Education is key. Players have been here ten to twelve years. When you come to Barcelona, the first thing they teach you is to think, to think quickly, to lift his head and look before catching the ball.

And if one collects a pass and see if that player is free, "said Xavi.

No comments:

Post a Comment