The President of Chievo, Luca Campedelli, after a period of silence has returned to speak in the week before the match against Milan, "The thrashing of Cagliari? There is, it can happen. Been listed as the wrong side. Do not forget the good things done so far by the team, so I have fulfilled all. I think it was right not addossare particularly affected young people.
Sure, it's not nice to lose like that. But we need balance in every evaluation. And we turn the page and look ahead. AC Milan? It 's the best team in the league, says the ranking - the President of Chievo -. You can not put into question the quality and value of team Allegri. And then offer a kick that makes me have fun.
The best in Italy. Although sometimes even the Palermo knows how to play very well indeed. The player who'd steal to Milan? Yepes, when he plays, always makes the difference. I'm glad it has carved out a space all its own in Milan. Even among the samples we can do. But I had no doubts. " Chievo on her: "I like the way the team plays, the coach as the tax, as we approach to the game.
I like soccer proposed by our coach. Chievo is in line with expectations and ahead, to be clear, we have always and only salvation. We face a big, it will take a great Chievo. 


Sure, it's not nice to lose like that. But we need balance in every evaluation. And we turn the page and look ahead. AC Milan? It 's the best team in the league, says the ranking - the President of Chievo -. You can not put into question the quality and value of team Allegri. And then offer a kick that makes me have fun.
The best in Italy. Although sometimes even the Palermo knows how to play very well indeed. The player who'd steal to Milan? Yepes, when he plays, always makes the difference. I'm glad it has carved out a space all its own in Milan. Even among the samples we can do. But I had no doubts. " Chievo on her: "I like the way the team plays, the coach as the tax, as we approach to the game.
I like soccer proposed by our coach. Chievo is in line with expectations and ahead, to be clear, we have always and only salvation. We face a big, it will take a great Chievo.
- Guarda Juventus e Inter in diretta streaming online gratis Calcio Seria A 13/2/2011 (13/02/2011)
- Chievo vs AC Milan Serie A Live Fixtures Italy Schedule Tickets (16/02/2011)
- Calcio Debate: Are Milan Really Stronger Than Inter? (17/01/2011)
- Watch Udinese vs Inter Milan live online free stream Calcio Seria A 23/1/2011 (23/01/2011)
- Bari beat Livorno to advance in Coppa Italia (01/12/2010)
No comments:
Post a Comment