Daniel Alves, the Brazilian footballer and Barcelona, said that "unfortunately" has learned to "live" with racism in Spain, and regretted that this situation is "uncontrollable" in Spanish stadiums, in an interview published today. "Living with racism (in) every game, but I'm not offended. Fans insult me and call me monkey," said the right side of Barcelona to the newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo.
Alves complained that racism in Spanish football is "uncontrollable" and will not end "never", though both clubs as the Spanish league try to do "something" to eradicate it from the pitch. "I had a lot of racism in Spain. Unfortunately, I have learned to live with it. At first I was quite shocked, but now I do not give importance," added the Brazilian international, who is in Paris to concentrate with your selection of a dispute friendly against France.
Alves also said his family feels "sad" when a victim of racist chanting, but rejected the possibility of lodging a complaint because it attempts to "distance themselves from it" and believes that those fans are uneducated. As a player of Barcelona, Alves suffered racist abuse when he played hard in April 2010, a match against Espanyol, team with his current club has a historic sporting rivalry, but the referee did not reflect the incident in the scoresheet.
Alves, 27, was defined as "brown black family" and said his next goal is to win the World Cup 2014 finals in Brazil. "I will work as best as possible in the coming years to reach either the World Cup. In the last World Cup did a spectacular job, but lacked finish it off with the title," said the right side of the Brazilian team. 


Alves complained that racism in Spanish football is "uncontrollable" and will not end "never", though both clubs as the Spanish league try to do "something" to eradicate it from the pitch. "I had a lot of racism in Spain. Unfortunately, I have learned to live with it. At first I was quite shocked, but now I do not give importance," added the Brazilian international, who is in Paris to concentrate with your selection of a dispute friendly against France.
Alves also said his family feels "sad" when a victim of racist chanting, but rejected the possibility of lodging a complaint because it attempts to "distance themselves from it" and believes that those fans are uneducated. As a player of Barcelona, Alves suffered racist abuse when he played hard in April 2010, a match against Espanyol, team with his current club has a historic sporting rivalry, but the referee did not reflect the incident in the scoresheet.
Alves, 27, was defined as "brown black family" and said his next goal is to win the World Cup 2014 finals in Brazil. "I will work as best as possible in the coming years to reach either the World Cup. In the last World Cup did a spectacular job, but lacked finish it off with the title," said the right side of the Brazilian team.
- Daniel Alves: more than a right-back (21/01/2011)
- FIFA to look at banning neck snoods as unsafe (04/02/2011)
- FIFA to look at banning neck snoods as unsafe (04/02/2011)
- Barca 'not thinking' about rout (25/01/2011)
- FIFA to Look at Banning Neck Snoods as Unsafe (04/02/2011)
Daniel Alves (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment