Sunday, February 20, 2011

De Canio: "An injustice not to be there with Juventus"

LECCE, February 19 - "I will weigh tomorrow will not be much on the side of my boys I know have suffered another great injustice." Lecce coach Luigi De Canio, banned for two rounds by a referee, against Juventus will be forced to enjoy the show from the stands of the 'Via del Mare': on the bench his deputy Roberto Rizzo.

Training problems for its Lecce, forced to do without four suspended players (Gustavo, Giacomazzi, Jeda Olivera). De Canio, despite everything, is confident: "I trust in the motives of those who take the field, because it will have a chance - he says - to carve out a place. They are ready, willing and with great motivation.

I expect that the team does not suffer, or do so minimally. We will tackle the race - continues De Canio - with our arms, my boys play a game in which not the strongest always wins. It is important to resume the path that we have stopped the last two races, in which we conceded seven goals: from the defensive solidity, in fact, comes a psychological strength that is vital in football.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment