Saturday, February 12, 2011

FC Bayern: Hoeness amazed that he is popular at a time

Good news for Bayern. For the first time after 273 days can on Saturday against Bochum (15.30 clock) the superstars Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery accumulate again together for Munich, which promises relief for sports. And then club president Hoeness (59) at the "6th Hamburger Sport Gala on Monday honored for lifetime achievement.

Daily Soccer Buzz: Mr. Hoeness, given from 15 points behind Dortmund: How big is your disappointment? Hoeness: Of course the situation is unsatisfactory. Such a large backlog can not afford a FC Bayern actually. Daily Soccer Buzz: Do economically worried? Finally, the threat of missing the Champions League.

Hoeness: Still, at least in the race for second place lost nothing. In addition, we could even qualify with a victory in the Champions League. Daily Soccer Buzz: And if not? Hoeness: Then we would cope with this economy too, because we have never paid for the success of debt. With 100 million € to win the Champions League loss, is not great art.

Contrast, we have made in our victory in 2001 the largest gain of the club's history. When you see the mix of sporting and economic matters, the FC Bayern is the best club in the world. Daily Soccer Buzz: And his manager as polarized as any other. How did hurt abusive calls in foreign stadiums? Hoeness: I have taken personally.

I'm amazed how popular I am suddenly as president. In Aachen, I used to be booed mercilessly. In the game a few weeks I have written hundreds of autographs. Daily Soccer Buzz: Just over ten years, the characters were different, when you said that should not be national coach Christoph Daum, should apply the cocaine rumors.

Hoeness: As rolled a wave of hatred against me through Germany. In our away game in Cottbus me a young person has haunted the heart in the face. Time waited three men in green loden coats at the airport and asked me to drink with them two hours coffee. A bomb threat against my car had been received.

Daily Soccer Buzz: Have you forgiven thumb? Hoeness: My wife, who actually can do much more than I forgive, refuses a reconciliation. She finds that he has done to our family too much. Our children were bepöbelt. Daily Soccer Buzz: Walter Kohl, the son of the former chancellor wrote in his biography, how much he has suffered from the office of his father.

Do you see parallels? Hoeness: Especially in the thumb affair I've noticed how much I can rely on my family. The two were almost every night since, although they already had their own apartment. They have felt instinctively that her father really needs. The family has rallied around this time as a clam.

Daily Soccer Buzz: Were you a good father? Hoeness: I was always there for my children. When I found that my children were in school the teacher treated unfairly, I'm invaded. Very intense was the moment when my son was 18th So I said to him: "I will no longer be your father, but your friend, when you can always come with your problems." Soccer Daily Buzz: It sounds as if the one who hands out and pockets than almost another, in truth, really addicted to harmony.

Hoeness: Right. Without elbow you come into this business not up. But over the years, I realized: Oops, only with the elbow as it gets. You have to position the club now different. He needs a social heart. For size and strength will only work if you are also social. This leads also to involvement in the rescue campaign at FC St.

Pauli. Daily Soccer Buzz: Did you also change the plane crash that they survived in February 1982 as a single on board? Hoeness: No, I know nothing about the crash. That was my luck. If I had witnessed the crash deliberately, I might never again got on an airplane. And then I would not be able to do this job.

Daily Soccer Buzz were doing a few weeks after the crash again dutifully doing. Were you brought up? Hoeness: Yes, my parents have toiled half dead, so that is something decent out of their guys. My mother has been very careful that we do our homework. When I read that this young player from Schalke ...

Daily Soccer Buzz: ... Julian Draxler ... Hoeneß: ... wanted to cancel the high school for his career, I know that my mother would never have allowed. And I have always been driven to give my children a decent future. I was never one for crazy things, but always wanted, what I can do well.

Daily Soccer Buzz: Do you find it ludicrous that a 20-year-old now earns three or four million euros a year? Hoeness: Basically I think the players should earn what settles the club. It may just not happen, that the club must make for salaries or debts at the end did the tax payer is on the bag.

At Bayern, we can increase spending only continuous because the revenues have grown steadily. The moment where this would not be the case, we would respond. Then would the salaries down. Daily Soccer Buzz: Have you ever done it before private debts? Hoeness: Yes. If previously lacked a mark at the box of my parents, we have searched for on the ground.

The atmosphere at the Christmas party depended critically on how well we had previously sold. Daily Soccer Buzz: Your meat factory in Nuremberg will become your son. Is there actually a works council? Hoeness: No, we do not need a union. In groups that may be different. But in medium-sized firms should be the boss of the top trade unionist.

A patron who cares for his people. That is exactly my role. I have therefore voluntarily introduced a minimum wage. An unskilled force earns at least eight euros an hour. I know that people work hard for competitors have four or five euros. I think this is almost a crime. Therefore, I am also for a statutory minimum wage, but it must be economically justifiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment