Saturday, February 19, 2011

For Källström, this is not the time to sleep

Long considered a replacement in midfield or a wildcard able to render services on the left side, to the point to consider leaving Lyon last summer, Kim Kallstrom colors currently found at OL. The Swede did speak his accuracy and his left foot to help slaughter Claude Puel to find the right fuel in its midfield, which the coach has only rarely Rhone succeeded in doing.

So just say that the former Rennes hopes to keep warm place holder, and he does not want to be concerned by a possible turnover, although it is inevitably the lot of big clubs. "Nobody wants to blow. We are in a good momentum. We found a good balance in the team. Personally, I want to play, like everyone else, I think.

Recently, we had fewer matches and the rotations were less mandatory. For once I am part of the team, I prefer to stay. I think when connects more matches, you have to blow from time to time players especially those oriented offensive because freshness is essential to make a difference before, "nevertheless acknowledged Kallstrom, who knows that the opponent next week, Real Madrid, has the distinction of having a coach who only rarely rotate his squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment