Thursday, February 24, 2011

Guardiola is to blame for the Barca's title: David Villa

Asturian Barcelona striker and the Spanish David Villa celebrated the one-year renewal of his coach, Pep Guardiola, who has been designated as the "major culprit" of the recent successes of the Barca team. "It's a great joy to follow, for all that brings us to ourselves, Barcelona and the Catalans. Obviously it is to blame for the past three years and all these titles," said Villa during the presentation of new boots the sponsoring brand, which will be on Mallorca the next day of the season.

Asturian striker has said that although the players are playing games, "which directs the baton is the coach, so Guardiola considered the head of the triumphs of the club. Also, Villa has said that Barcelona should respect and support the decision to renew Pep year to year, because he thinks is best for the club and the team.

"I wish I could be until I retire to Pep," he said Villa on its technical faithfulness to the Catalan. For Villa-Champion of Europe and the world with 'Roja'-game adaptation to Barca and Guardiola scheme has been based more on the defensive on the offensive. "What's different for me was when defensive marking guidelines, which are minimal, because it is not an exceptional job.

In attack is practically the same, "said Villa, and said that it has achieved thanks to the technical work of their peers. The Spaniard said he has always been the first player on their computers, but would like to slip bands, so the only difference from playing on the ship is leaving from the left instead of center.

"It's a position where I feel comfortable, and I feel good. No stranger to all the others I've played, "said Villa.

No comments:

Post a Comment