Thursday, February 24, 2011

Guidolin: "The boys gave everything they had"

Guidolin will return to coach in five days as an opponent for the second time in that stage that for a long time, it was his house. "It will certainly be a special week for me. Palermo was a nice page of my past and my career. In Sicily I was very good and I have kept great memories. I was moved last season, when I returned for the first time at the Renzo Barbera by Parma coach and I was greeted by a standing ovation.

There is a genuine affection and consolidated with the fans and the players that I coached. " Sunday's race will be a direct clash between two teams fighting for the top positions: "We and the Palermo we're playing a place in Europe. The Rosanero are not in crisis, I look at them very carefully: when the persons are well and can win with anyone available.

When missing a piece to be in trouble, but as against all of us will fall, will be a very difficult race. The Palermo is a formation that believes in their coach and if the team trusts his guide always gives a little more on the pitch. " The home draw against Brescia has not dented the confidence within the squad: "We're calm, we first expected to take three points against Swallows, but we are also aware of the difficulties that we find and we'll find from here to end.

The boys gave everything they had and I am very satisfied with their test. Instead I was a little 'disappointed by myself: I could have done something better to embarrass the Brescia. They are very strict and demanding with myself, not because I spoke in the second half the team gave me the impression of being able to break the deadlock.

" The coach of Castelfranco Veneto was satisfied with the proof of German Denis: "He did what I asked. It took great effort and was very unlucky in the first half when he touched the goal. " There are still twelve days at the end of the season, but all the thoughts of Mr. Juve are facing the challenge of next Sunday: "I do not watch the calendar, I focus on one opponent at a time.

I've always done that. " The medicine to return to the next as specified earlier in the season ambition and humility. "Cohesion and belonging are core values for a group that wants to achieve certain goals and the basis to continue to do well and to plan. My work is based on that. "

No comments:

Post a Comment