Sunday, February 20, 2011

Juventus, Matri: "We want to get a result at Lecce"

Now decisive with Juventus, Alessandro Matri (26) is ready to load on his shoulders to guide the team Juventus to lift the sound of goals in the standings. The attacker Lodi, host Juventus Channel, then turns his eyes to his next engagement, at the home of Lecce: "Right now Juventus is a motivated and high spirits.

The air you breathe can not be that good. We have confidence in our means and the desire to result in Lecce, a tough opponent despite the ranking is not positive and this time we will play more in their home. To be honest I have not got used to all this praise, but the important thing is that you speak well.

I live day to day, I enjoy this moment and I continue to work to help the team reach its goal. "

No comments:

Post a Comment