Dirk Kuyt swears loyalty to Liverpool. The Dutch player last summer, a step away from wearing the shirt of Inter, said he wants to stay at Anfield and want to extend the contract with the Reds: "My contract lasts another year, but we are already talking of renewal. We started the conversation and things look positive for now.
I feel at home in Liverpool, I do not want to leave. It 'been a tough period for everyone here, with so many changes, but now there's a good feeling in the air and I think we are going back to the big "- he said via the official website of the team.


I feel at home in Liverpool, I do not want to leave. It 'been a tough period for everyone here, with so many changes, but now there's a good feeling in the air and I think we are going back to the big "- he said via the official website of the team.
- Dirk Kuyt positive over Liverpool contract talks (21/02/2011)
- Liverpool forward Dirk Kuyt hopeful about securing new contract at Anfield (21/02/2011)
- Dirk Kuyt reveals Liverpool contract talks (21/02/2011)
- Liverpool: Kuyt ready to commit (20/02/2011)
- Kuyt contract talks progressing well (21/02/2011)
Liverpool (geolocation)  Liverpool (homepage)  Liverpool (wikipedia)  Peter Ellis: Oriel Chambers, Liverpool (youtube)  Liverpool Scenes -- Promio / Lumiere - 1896 / 1897 (youtube)  Bryan Blundell, BIQ Architects: Bluecoat Chambers Gallery, Liverpool (youtube)  Harvey Lonsdale Elmes: St George's Hall, Liverpool (youtube)  
No comments:
Post a Comment