ROME, Feb. 10 - Most of the suggestions may be a sentence. Authoritative and secure. "The negotiations are moving forward well, there's a lot of positivity." Words by Federico Ghizzoni, CEO of Unicredit, the bank now has control of Rome. Ghizzoni, who spoke at a conference commemorating the former minister Tommaso Padoa Schioppa, wanted to deny it possible to brake in negotiations with the U.S.
consortium led by Thomas DiBenedetto, "I've read a lot but do not correspond to the information that I have." Clearly more reliable than the average. And the media. HOT DAYS-A Ghizzoni strengthen the optimism is the behavior of the likely buyers, who have moved with alacrity to comply with the formalities required by Unicredit, providing already part of the clarifications sought by the bank details of the offer.
In particular, the team ownership dellanewcosarebbe ready. But some say that a new member could join the group with fresh capital. TO THE EXCLUSIVE-The company has a short DiBenedetto Llc to arrive tomorrow to the next stage, that of exclusive negotiations for the purchase of 67 per cent of the shares of Rome.
Moreover, Unicredit has not considered admissible the other four binding offers. Essentially, if smoking were to go to the American project, the process of selling the company would have to start from scratch. And that's not what they want to Piazza Cordusio. "WE MAJOR" Meanwhile, the U.S.
bounces another interview with Julian Movsesian, a fellow-financiers in the business of Rome DiBenedetto, who spoke on italiansoccerseriea. com, site specializing in English, based in Los Angeles. "I follow Italian football for over 40 years-said Tifavo Milan, honestly, but now I'm a fan of Rome.
I never made financial transactions in Italy but I have significant experience, as my partner in the management of a company. For this reason we initiated the deal Rome. " The main point would take the new property is not the coach nor the players: "We must cultivate and improve marketing on a global scale.
I noticed that there are shortcomings from this point of view. But for now I hope that Roma will win the championship this year. " It is too bad but you never know. THE QUOTE-It will be a lot easier to win the championship next year in hopes that he would coach Carlo Ancelotti and DiBenedetto at the top of the club.
Or so some have established foreign bookmakers, always attentive to developments in the transactions. Rome is the favorite, on a par with Milan and Inter are all listed at 3.25, ahead of Juventus, which is paid five times the bet. The world of gamblers believe in Americans. 


consortium led by Thomas DiBenedetto, "I've read a lot but do not correspond to the information that I have." Clearly more reliable than the average. And the media. HOT DAYS-A Ghizzoni strengthen the optimism is the behavior of the likely buyers, who have moved with alacrity to comply with the formalities required by Unicredit, providing already part of the clarifications sought by the bank details of the offer.
In particular, the team ownership dellanewcosarebbe ready. But some say that a new member could join the group with fresh capital. TO THE EXCLUSIVE-The company has a short DiBenedetto Llc to arrive tomorrow to the next stage, that of exclusive negotiations for the purchase of 67 per cent of the shares of Rome.
Moreover, Unicredit has not considered admissible the other four binding offers. Essentially, if smoking were to go to the American project, the process of selling the company would have to start from scratch. And that's not what they want to Piazza Cordusio. "WE MAJOR" Meanwhile, the U.S.
bounces another interview with Julian Movsesian, a fellow-financiers in the business of Rome DiBenedetto, who spoke on italiansoccerseriea. com, site specializing in English, based in Los Angeles. "I follow Italian football for over 40 years-said Tifavo Milan, honestly, but now I'm a fan of Rome.
I never made financial transactions in Italy but I have significant experience, as my partner in the management of a company. For this reason we initiated the deal Rome. " The main point would take the new property is not the coach nor the players: "We must cultivate and improve marketing on a global scale.
I noticed that there are shortcomings from this point of view. But for now I hope that Roma will win the championship this year. " It is too bad but you never know. THE QUOTE-It will be a lot easier to win the championship next year in hopes that he would coach Carlo Ancelotti and DiBenedetto at the top of the club.
Or so some have established foreign bookmakers, always attentive to developments in the transactions. Rome is the favorite, on a par with Milan and Inter are all listed at 3.25, ahead of Juventus, which is paid five times the bet. The world of gamblers believe in Americans.
- Roma ready to sell to US businessman Di Benedetto (AP) (04/02/2011)
- AS Roma says DiBenedetto made most competitive bid (03/02/2011)
- Roma To Be Bought By Partner In Fenway Sports Group, Owners Of Liverpool And Boston Red Sox (07/02/2011)
- Americans want Chelsea boss Ancelotti to take charge of their Roma (04/02/2011)
- Roma Ready to Sell to US Businessman Di Benedetto (03/02/2011)
A.S. Roma (homepage)  A.S. Roma (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment