FLORENCE, Feb. 19 - "The race tomorrow against Sampdoria will be more difficult than against Palermo and Inter. They come angry and fearful, will close more and there will be fewer spaces than the last two games. But we must do everything to bring home the three points. " Sinisa Mihajlovic So on the eve of internal challenge with Sampdoria It comes after the success of Palermo and the defeat head-on with the Nerazzurri.
"Just because there will be fewer spaces should be more cynical and take advantage of the few occasions that happen to us - continued the technical breach - however I saw Gilardino clear and must remain so. While Mutu I expect a jump in quality is on track but has not done anything yet.
" On defense and Montolivo - To some changes tomorrow Mihajlovic ponders: will play the defending Christmas and Gamberini Camporese ballot for a seat in the midfield and D'Agostino is favored over Donadel. Confirmed Montolivo, on which the coach said: "The way I see it and feel he wants to stay in Florence.
I'd be happy, I hope to stay even. " A decision on Vargas, who was absent for some time, will be taken in extremis: the Peruvian could also go on the bench. 


"Just because there will be fewer spaces should be more cynical and take advantage of the few occasions that happen to us - continued the technical breach - however I saw Gilardino clear and must remain so. While Mutu I expect a jump in quality is on track but has not done anything yet.
" On defense and Montolivo - To some changes tomorrow Mihajlovic ponders: will play the defending Christmas and Gamberini Camporese ballot for a seat in the midfield and D'Agostino is favored over Donadel. Confirmed Montolivo, on which the coach said: "The way I see it and feel he wants to stay in Florence.
I'd be happy, I hope to stay even. " A decision on Vargas, who was absent for some time, will be taken in extremis: the Peruvian could also go on the bench.

- Serie A wrap: Inter in range, Genoa edge Samp (16/02/2011)
- Mihajlovic: "Out of respect to Inter I could never coach Milan" (19/11/2010)
- Mihajlovic wants away win as Fiorentina sign off in 2010 (10/12/2010)
- Pazzini punishes Fiorentina, Inter now just 5 points behind AC Milan (17/02/2011)
- Di Carlo sees end to Samp slump (07/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment