Of international friendlies on Wednesday, England's Fabio Capello has defeated 2 to 1 in Denmark comeback. Danes lead to 8 'with the Liverpool defender Agger, but resumed after two minutes thanks to goals from Darren Bent. After a series of changes, the National Three Lions took home the result with the goal of Young, which came in the second half, to 68 '.
Fabio Capello was highly pleased with his performance: "Obviously I'm happy with the result but also for the performance of some of my players, some beginners have a very good job.'ll Think later in the qualifying matches, some of my players now should focus not only on the Premier League but also on important events in the Champions League.
Tonight, I still saw a team, and that's what counts. " 


Fabio Capello was highly pleased with his performance: "Obviously I'm happy with the result but also for the performance of some of my players, some beginners have a very good job.'ll Think later in the qualifying matches, some of my players now should focus not only on the Premier League but also on important events in the Champions League.
Tonight, I still saw a team, and that's what counts. "
- Watch Spain vs Colombia Online Free Live Streaming Video - International Friendly match - Tuesday, February 9, 2011 - 20:00 GMT (09/02/2011)
- Rail journeys: Montpellier to Rome by train (04/02/2011)
- Part 2: "At the Origins of the Phenomenon Mourinho: 'How I Became Special 1' " (07/02/2011)
- Gallery: Campfire OK & Bryan John Appleby Took Our Socks (10/02/2011)
- Boys Do Cry, and Men Do, Too (09/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment