Darmian Matthew makes the point about his physical condition at the microphones de ilpalermocalcio. en: "This just wanted to stop there. I was fine and I was happy with how I was working. Luckily my muscle problem is less serious than capitatomi few months ago. With Juve was a challenge and not deny that, having entered the field in cold, at first I was very excited.
Then, after the first good action, I played with confidence. It went well and I also thank the public who supported me and the team throughout the game. An accident with Lecce? A real shame, but luckily my friends were great to win a delicate game. We showed everyone that this Palermo, play well away.
" 


Then, after the first good action, I played with confidence. It went well and I also thank the public who supported me and the team throughout the game. An accident with Lecce? A real shame, but luckily my friends were great to win a delicate game. We showed everyone that this Palermo, play well away.
"
- Palermo Vs. Juventus: Fabrizio Miccoli, Javier Pastore Combine To Open Scoring (02/02/2011)
- Chelsea want Palermo ace Ilicic (10/02/2011)
- Palermo star Pastore: Real Madrid, Barcelona move would not suit me (09/02/2011)
- Palermo 2-1 Juventus: Palermo pass around opponents early on, before Juve waste chances (03/02/2011)
- Palermo striker Ilicic attracting Chelsea interest (09/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment