Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Planus disagrees with Duchaussoy

Designated as one of six players in the world who has not yet rendered a bonus along with Patrice Evra and William Gallas, Marc Planus did not appreciate having been accused by the president of the FFF, Fernand Duchossoy. The Bordeaux defender says he has fulfilled all the formalities necessary to pay back his bonus.

"He has the right to say what he wants. Me, I know I signed the paper and I have returned. This, after it just like a lot, that. Me, I signed the paper, my premiums will go to amateur football. I understand that this had to be resolved before the France-Brazil? It's weird, France-Brazil, it's Wednesday ...

So I think it's a shame to have spoken before, "said Marc Planus visibly upset by the attitude of the President of the FFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment