Saturday, February 12, 2011

Portanova, "Bologna, who sgarra the attack on the wall"

BOLOGNA, February 11 - Daniele Portanova moral leader of Bologna. The defender rossoblù explains its rules and its ethics in sports is like a team, "normal" has held up the very difficult months, "All for Bologna. Sgarra Who knows that the attack on the wall. " Words they do understand how important it is within the squad defender rossoblù: "Football requires respect for the team: if you go at night, in the field do you do fool the fellow who does not accept the rules of the group goes to play tennis.

I explained to someone in a surly. " Daniele Portanova, leaders are born or made? "We are born." When he noticed she be? "I do not have yet noticed, I feel it just say another. I have always been so, I'm hungry, I feel, I feel privileged and always try to convey these concepts to my younger comrades, perhaps to prevent him making the mistakes that I made myself.

In this sense I am a leader. " What is the biggest mistake he committed? "The year of Genoa playing games, my name already circulated to the Under-21, if not for the national team, then changed twice a coach, instead of Pillon Bigon Cagni and then instead of Pillon and I ended up getting lost.

If he was right then as I speak today, I could have done something better. Even if they are already happy with what I did. " Today, as a reason? "What commandment is the first play from the heart. And that goes for everyone. Even for the champions. " Who was his "Portanova?" Massimo Carrera.

He played with me in Naples, had 37 years but gave us all his great enthusiasm. He lived a tragedy at Christmas, are near. " A Siena was the undisputed leader for all, here there is also Di Vaio. "Thank goodness. However it is not true that only I was there to Siena, you are forgetting Vergassola, Maccarone.

As for Di Vaio, is a source of pride to play in his team. A young man was watching him run and take as an example, because Mark is one that teaches you something at every moment. In my opinion, can play another 3 or 4 years to great levels. Then it is clear that if the stop sign and make us win, we would do without.

" Smile. Viviano says: As long as we play with Portanova, Bologna not recede. As it happens, the Siena is demoted when he surrendered. "Viviano exaggerates the Siena went down because he has done so many assignments, even if it is true that there have never been relegated. I to my companions since I do understand that the goal should be centered at all costs, just the thought of being able to do the holidays after failing makes me shudder.

" Some claim that she is also ready to attack the wall teammate not doing his duty. Fables? "It's not a fairy tale. One should always give everything, it is a matter of respect for others, even if it does not give it ends up damaging both me and the team. And in that case I'm going to head down.

If one wants to do as he pleases, he must go and play tennis. " Let us assume that he discovers that his teammate is late every night ... "And if Sunday is fully committed to win games and I'm not saying anything, but then once in the field walk, before I take it from part and I speak as a brother, then he does not understand, for the good of the group to attack the wall.

" Luca Baraldi as he risked being attacked by Portanova the wall? "Last year was in danger, Did I also said in the face. Also because if I was a fan of Bologna, after what he said Baraldi on our behalf, I would have gone to get all players in the house. No, Baraldi could not possibly be part of my family.

" He also said Zanetti, right? "Yes, of course, since he always spoke of the family. In my family there he fell, Baraldi not. " He tells us what happened that Sunday in Bari? "I must say that not regretted what I did. The goal of Ekdal I leapt on to Di Vaio no, having heard a couple of hands on his shoulders and he believed they were of Baraldi.

I'm sorry, but it's stronger than me, I can not pretend. " About her players Bologna: Portanova is a hard good. "I do not know the ways of the way, are hard or hard or good good. Let's say you are good that when it gets bad is really bad for not being afraid of anyone. " That idea has been done by Zanetti of farewell? "I'm sorry he's gone.

However, I do not think he did it out of solidarity against Baraldi. If someone loves a city and a shirt does not go away for such a question. " Just at that time she made a few mistakes here and people have begun to suggest that Portanova was not motivated and wanting to leave. "The truth is that I was not 100%.

S useless demotivated, if anything unfortunate, because I ended up being this episode always negative. The goal Sunday to Catania and the race under the curve must be negative, which closes the parenthesis. Indeed not: shut to reach salvation. " How far is the salvation for the Bologna? "Eleven points.

But eleven points at the championship, but to salvation, with what we had to overcome all these months. " Think of the people of Bologna: how often happened in the past, once the Bologna will be saved, Moller. "And why should give up, because this is done by real men Bologna." He's stronger this year or the Bologna past? "It is this strong and was strong that, if anything we are more and more family group." Bologna where potentially places this? "In the front left of the table.

And there I want to finish, I want them all to finish. Then next year ...». Next year? "I'd like to fight once in a lifetime for Europe. What should happen for that to happen? "It is recommended that the Bologna Bologna again from tomorrow to today and has the same unity of purpose. Then at the bottom Chievo moves so, changing little or nothing.

If it were me, confirm them all. Beginning with the madman. " Who is the fool? "Viviano. Selfishly I would like him to stay with us, because right now the number 1 in Italy, then it is clear that I would be happy if he went to play for the championship. " And Portanova and Bologna until together? "Until 2013.

If we get there, because for someone in 2012 will end the world. "

No comments:

Post a Comment