After the good balance achieved in the friendly played in Dortmund against Germany Prandelli track a small budget of its first six months of ct Blue: "The most beautiful - confirmation - is riavvertire this morning, the bar, people's enthusiasm. Nine million viewers is another fine victory. Those who can not chew football is rediscovering the joy and pride to take this country.
I arrived on tiptoe and found a really depressed, from different points of view. We sat at a table, a project to build technical, organizational and even image. There, now people have realized, we are building something new. The talent and quality are there, I've always said: just place them at the right time to do things gradually - Prandelli states - That the average age of the team yesterday in the field was still higher than in Germany.
When I installed all spoke of a project. Recover and to regain the enthusiasm was the first goal, but the real goal is the European Championship qualifying, which remains difficult. For this we have to follow the path of game four, but I thought by now the two-year period, to European qualification.
" 


I arrived on tiptoe and found a really depressed, from different points of view. We sat at a table, a project to build technical, organizational and even image. There, now people have realized, we are building something new. The talent and quality are there, I've always said: just place them at the right time to do things gradually - Prandelli states - That the average age of the team yesterday in the field was still higher than in Germany.
When I installed all spoke of a project. Recover and to regain the enthusiasm was the first goal, but the real goal is the European Championship qualifying, which remains difficult. For this we have to follow the path of game four, but I thought by now the two-year period, to European qualification.
"
- Ex-Italy coach Maldini blasts Prandelli over Oriundi selection (11/02/2011)
- The Importance of Being Earnest, for Prandelli (10/02/2011)
- Prandelli turns to new faces (08/02/2011)
- Germany vs Italy Preview - Prandelli set to tinker with tactics (09/02/2011)
- Azzurri Analysis - Germany 1-1 Italy - Prandelli tactics boost defence but stifle midfield (10/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment