For the match against Nancy in Friday's championship, Claude Puel decided to dispense with the services Lisandro Lopez, who was injured in any way, to preserve it for the eighth finals of the Champions League against Real . But Jean-Michel Larqué do not understand the reasoning of the Lyon coach. At RMC, the consultant has strongly reacted to the decision to leave out Lisandro.
"I do not understand Claude Puel. It should not be deprived of his senior players for this match. If the meeting was held on Saturday, I realized that Claude rotates his group. But here's a crazy thing! I am very surprised by his coach while Lisandro should not furiously typing in a balloon.
Before facing the Real, the consequences are terrible because it is not aligned on Tuesday. I find it unfortunate that this decision is the result of the package Lisandro. I can not believe it, "said Jean-Michel Larqué, whose remarks, however, should be neither hot nor cold ... Claude Puel 


"I do not understand Claude Puel. It should not be deprived of his senior players for this match. If the meeting was held on Saturday, I realized that Claude rotates his group. But here's a crazy thing! I am very surprised by his coach while Lisandro should not furiously typing in a balloon.
Before facing the Real, the consequences are terrible because it is not aligned on Tuesday. I find it unfortunate that this decision is the result of the package Lisandro. I can not believe it, "said Jean-Michel Larqué, whose remarks, however, should be neither hot nor cold ... Claude Puel
No comments:
Post a Comment