Monday, February 14, 2011

Reja: "I was the target of boos, but that's normal '

BRESCIA, February 13 - The Lazio finds away win at Brescia and Reja boos and controversy is left behind. "Today - the coach said to Sky after the game to win 2-0 - we played a good game. The players ran hard and well. " A team in a strong recovery phase after a period slightly opaque, which caused the controversy of supporters: "We were in the lead, then in second place, and after we lost a few positions.

But there are moments in a very long season in which it is normal to have drops. We have paid duty in January. " UNLUCKY Zárate - "Sometimes - continues - have been the target of boos but it is normal that the fans have this kind of behavior because of their love for the team. It is difficult to accept choices that challenge players like Zarate and Hernanes symbol.

" Today turn over Gonzales and Kozak: "Both are growing and show good qualities." But Zarate has always added value, "Today could mark. It was unfortunate. He had chances. would be important for him to put it inside. " CHAMPIONS - "I am very pleased with the demonstration that we were able to give and I hope that this was the match of the restart.

I told the boys that we had to start the second round and the best however for various reasons we did not succeed. Who knows what this race does not herald a new beginning Brescia. But Reja not want to go further with the thoughts, does not want to address in particular the speeches for the fourth place in qualifying and then the Champions League, "Speeches like this are premature, I prefer that we continue to think game by game."

No comments:

Post a Comment