GENOA, February 20 - "With the coach, I explained: I think I deserve to play especially in the Champions pewr goals and opportunities that I created when I wear the shirt of Rome." Said Marco Borriello talking Ferraris stadium in Pre Marassi, Genoa, where a few minutes to meet the Roma Genoa. Borriello refers to the controversy after the reading of his 'lips' red and yellow on the bench during the match against Shakhtar Donetsk.
Borriello, who until recently complained of severe headache, back pain, take the field instead of Menez. 


Borriello, who until recently complained of severe headache, back pain, take the field instead of Menez.
- AS Roma coach Claudio Ranieri: 'I am not leaving' (19/02/2011)
- Ranieri resigns from Roma (20/02/2011)
- Ranieri future at Roma in balance (20/02/2011)
- Claudio Ranieri Resigns After Horror Week At AS Roma (20/02/2011)
- Ranieri future at Roma in balance (20/02/2011)
A.S. Roma (homepage)  A.S. Roma (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment