Saturday, February 12, 2011

Taiwo announces his departure from OM

Even leaders Marseille had a cross on it, hoping a turnaround officially supported. But now, for sure, Taye Taiwo will not extend to the OM and is negotiating his future destination with his agent. In the press of his country, the Nigerian defender has explained that the bridges were cut, even with Didier Deschamps, who did ESTABLISHED more when his defense is complete.

"I decided not to extend my contract. I want to switch teams in June. All because I said I wanted to leave, the coach uses me as he wishes. It does not bother me. I made my decision. For now I will not reveal who we are negotiating myself and my agents, but I can assure you that we are in advanced negotiations with a team playing in one of the three best leagues in Europe, "explained The Nation, a Taiwo Taye who can forget the track leading to Benfica, while it developed contacts with Manchester City on loan, but especially the Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment