Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tevez turns on the already derby: "Fans United, fischiatemi"

LONDON (INGHITLERRA), Feb. 11 - At 24 hours after the derby that could apply to the knockout final against Manchester City in the race for the Premier League or the English league finally reopened, Carlos Tevez, the great former, launches already proclaimed, "I know that I will booed and insulted, but I could care less - said the 'Apache' - The fans do their job and that means raising your club.

But I am a professional and I do my job. " The people of Old Trafford has not forgiven because the move to rivals City - "The neighbors a bit 'too noisy', defines them as Sir Alex Ferguson - in the summer of 2009, after a long tug of war. "Supporters of United may accuse me of many things, but have not always given the highest - added Tevez - Maybe some of them still do not know why I went away." The reason, you know, it's simple.

After contributions to victory in the Champions League, Tevez and Kia Joorabchian, the prosecutor at that time it owned its cartelino by Media Sports Investments have not reached agreement with United, already under pressure from the owners, the Glazer family. STAGE decided - for Mancini, City engineer, that tomorrow (kick-off at 13.45) is an important step, but not decisive.

The goal was to do well in Europe this year and qualify for the Champions League: achievable goal on the first front, while the second is the City to 5 points behind Tottenham in the fifth, which peròha played a game in hand. Of course, winning at Old Trafford and reopen the bagarrescudetto (the City to less than two) would really forge ahead.

And Mancini can also take comfort in the international break, especially with regard to the attackers. Tevez and Dzeko remained at Carrington to train, while in the United Rooney played (badly) once for England, while "Chichari" Hernandez played in Atlanta with Mexico, which means he will return as soon as available today.

THE GRITS Ferguson - Sir Alex has other issues to be resolved on all Rio Ferdinand, who will be there tomorrow. Just the captain of this season seemed to finally healed and with Vidic was forming among the best defensive pair in the world. Instead touch with Evans (the last disastrous outputs) or Smalling (still bitter) replace the center of defense.

In contrast, the absence of Mancini (Richards, Balotelli and Johnson) are easy to Absorb a rich pink, siacome quantity as quality. ON THE SIDE OF Dalglish - Meanwhile, there are still the aftermath of victory for Liverpool at Stamford Bridge. After Steven Gerrard Dirk Kuyt also hoped that the club confirms Kenny Dalglish as manager for next year (currently interim).

Fernando Torres, sharply criticized his debut, he asked for time and confidence, "I know expectations are high, but I also know what I'm worth. I need to improve and I will. "

No comments:

Post a Comment