Jose Mourinho, coach of Real Madrid, warned against his next opponent, the Levant, who thrashed 8-0 in Copa del Rey but which stated that "only three times" I have won once, and that tied during his visit league and lost in the second leg butler, with the tie sentenced. "I do not like the word revenge.
Maybe Caicedo likes to say it. It's a dangerous player on a team with Jordan and has three good strikers Stuani centers. They have arrived and are well head. We must respect them. The Levante a computer before we played three times this season and we've only won one. It is on a roll and won in a very difficult as that of Villarreal.
He lives a happy and we must respect them, "he said. Real Madrid comes at a crucial moment of the season, with the return of the Champions Legau, and Mourinho gives top priority to meeting tomorrow: "The Levante is the most important game of my career because it is next." "The hundred days until the end of season are as important as each year.
They are always where you can win it all or something. We are in a final and if we keep winning in the league will fight until the end. Also turns True Champions League with playoffs ", discussed at a news conference. Madrid coach confirmed that bet on rotations to the Levant. "I will make three changes not too important because the team structure and quality are maintained.
Basically I am changing without changing, so we will play with a very strong team. We must win." And Sergio Ramos ruled that tomorrow becomes the first team after being left on the bench against Espanyol, as alternate. "To me, Sergio is no substitute. With all defenses available to me I have four plants that I like and Sergio happens to be one of the three sides." "When I have my entire defense available to me I can play with the features of rivals and my team.
If Sergio has played 90 minutes with the selection and Marcelo no, I can handle. All my defenses like me," he said. Mourinho ruled out the possibility of Cristiano Ronaldo to rest before the game against Lyon in Champions League: "I see no need to rest. This is obviously a key player for us and if the day comes that it justifies the rest will do it" .
"Right now I do not see the need because it is well, just have to see how he ran into Cornell with a man down all game, defending more than usual and making careers of forty meters. It needs rest," he said. Madrid coach offered his view of the European tie against Olympique Lyon: "It's a good team.
After playing against them in 2004 has changed coach, a player and club philosophy, but its level does not change. It's a difficult tie for us but I think more for them. "He finished assessing the Barcelona defeat against Arsenal (2-1)." Champions is normal in any outcome at the level of equipment.
I'm elated to begin thinking about a negative streak. " 


Maybe Caicedo likes to say it. It's a dangerous player on a team with Jordan and has three good strikers Stuani centers. They have arrived and are well head. We must respect them. The Levante a computer before we played three times this season and we've only won one. It is on a roll and won in a very difficult as that of Villarreal.
He lives a happy and we must respect them, "he said. Real Madrid comes at a crucial moment of the season, with the return of the Champions Legau, and Mourinho gives top priority to meeting tomorrow: "The Levante is the most important game of my career because it is next." "The hundred days until the end of season are as important as each year.
They are always where you can win it all or something. We are in a final and if we keep winning in the league will fight until the end. Also turns True Champions League with playoffs ", discussed at a news conference. Madrid coach confirmed that bet on rotations to the Levant. "I will make three changes not too important because the team structure and quality are maintained.
Basically I am changing without changing, so we will play with a very strong team. We must win." And Sergio Ramos ruled that tomorrow becomes the first team after being left on the bench against Espanyol, as alternate. "To me, Sergio is no substitute. With all defenses available to me I have four plants that I like and Sergio happens to be one of the three sides." "When I have my entire defense available to me I can play with the features of rivals and my team.
If Sergio has played 90 minutes with the selection and Marcelo no, I can handle. All my defenses like me," he said. Mourinho ruled out the possibility of Cristiano Ronaldo to rest before the game against Lyon in Champions League: "I see no need to rest. This is obviously a key player for us and if the day comes that it justifies the rest will do it" .
"Right now I do not see the need because it is well, just have to see how he ran into Cornell with a man down all game, defending more than usual and making careers of forty meters. It needs rest," he said. Madrid coach offered his view of the European tie against Olympique Lyon: "It's a good team.
After playing against them in 2004 has changed coach, a player and club philosophy, but its level does not change. It's a difficult tie for us but I think more for them. "He finished assessing the Barcelona defeat against Arsenal (2-1)." Champions is normal in any outcome at the level of equipment.
I'm elated to begin thinking about a negative streak. "
- La Liga Preview: José Mourinho Looking To Close the Gap Further (18/02/2011)
- A hooded Jose Mourinho tried to blend in at the West London derby (15/02/2011)
- Jose Mourinho Not Above Taunting Villareal's Bench (11/01/2011)
- Jose Mourinho watches on as Chelsea struggle against Fulham at Craven Cottage (15/02/2011)
- Jose Mourinho vs Paparazzi - Who Ya Got? (01/01/2011)
José Mourinho (wikipedia)  José Mourinho (imdb)  Levante UD (homepage)  Levante UD (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment