Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tigana sees great OL in the future

The coach of Bordeaux is also known to be one that can be launched Olympique Lyonnais to success in the 1990s, with a runner-up spot of Nantes in 1995. Launched several years before the club's seven titles Rhone, Jean Tigana has continued to monitor the progress of the club which is currently the French reference in the 2000s.

And the former international tricolor, it's not over because the fundamentals are solid, and the future stadium would allow the LO to enter a new dimension. "As luck that 2 of my 3 children were born in Lyon. The climate is doing well myself (laughs). Family owned, I'm a little related to CL.

In addition, this is my first club in the first division, my first as a coach. I started with Jean-Michel Aulas who trusted me input. I do not care that the good memories. The club will grow again. I think the day they will have their new stadium, the club will still take a higher dimension.

The key to their success? Duration in the frame. Besides Marino Faccioli who left the Federation, many persons of staff have been there a long time and have the competence, delivered the Bordeaux coach, who certainly has a somewhat stormy past with Claude Puel, but remains good terms with the rest of the staff Lyon, despite the departure of Yoann Gourcuff for Lyon a few days before the end of the transfer market this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment