Last week the British press spoke of the keen interest from Manchester United for Mathieu Valbuena and Hugo Lloris. If the custodian of the OL has indicated a desire to honor his contract with Lyon, while acknowledging that he appreciated the Premier League, Mathieu Valbuena is his most enigmatic in the columns of the team when they talk these possible contacts with Red Devils.
"Information or disinformation? At each show. But to hear one of the biggest clubs in the world would be interested in me is a recognition that makes me really happy and makes me want to do more. I'm with the OM today. It is far from the transfer period. I think only of our confrontation, "says Small Bike, which a priori should be left to rest Wednesday night, Didier Deschamps did not intend to take risks with a player who has just returned from injury.


"Information or disinformation? At each show. But to hear one of the biggest clubs in the world would be interested in me is a recognition that makes me really happy and makes me want to do more. I'm with the OM today. It is far from the transfer period. I think only of our confrontation, "says Small Bike, which a priori should be left to rest Wednesday night, Didier Deschamps did not intend to take risks with a player who has just returned from injury.
No comments:
Post a Comment