Viareggio, Feb. 21 - By reading the oath of the young player by Giorgio Chiellini, kicked off the 63 / edition of Viareggio Cup Chiellini was in the tournament with the jersey of Roma and Livorno. "It's a major tournament and I did not expect after being played here today to read the oath, I hope that Juventus should be as far forward as possible in recent years it has won." PRANDELLI - In the gallery the national coach Cesare Prandelli in 1993 with Atalanta won the tournament as a coach.
"I'm very attached to this event and for the coach of the national work is an opportunity to see some young man who I hope will follow in the footsteps of many past players who have come to Viareggio and finally reached the national team." Antognoni - Present Giancarlo Antognoni which also was awarded the prize Gaetano Scirea.
"I hope that many companies dot on the green line to make available to the domestic factors that can enhance the quality and technically different teams." JUVE EQUAL TO DEBUT - Juventus holder of the Viareggio tournament drew 2-2 (0-1) with the Belgians of Bruges in the opening race of the event which was played at the Stadio dei Pini.
The Bianconeri were down by two goals, then thanks to two penalties have reached the same after the break. In the first half, Juventus had failed another penalty, while Bruges went ahead again on penalty. He directed Nicola Stefanini Prato. This succession of networks: in pt 18 'Deschler (rigor, Bruges), in the 25 st' Deschlder, 27 'Libertazzi (penalty) 42' Giannetti (penalty). 


"I'm very attached to this event and for the coach of the national work is an opportunity to see some young man who I hope will follow in the footsteps of many past players who have come to Viareggio and finally reached the national team." Antognoni - Present Giancarlo Antognoni which also was awarded the prize Gaetano Scirea.
"I hope that many companies dot on the green line to make available to the domestic factors that can enhance the quality and technically different teams." JUVE EQUAL TO DEBUT - Juventus holder of the Viareggio tournament drew 2-2 (0-1) with the Belgians of Bruges in the opening race of the event which was played at the Stadio dei Pini.
The Bianconeri were down by two goals, then thanks to two penalties have reached the same after the break. In the first half, Juventus had failed another penalty, while Bruges went ahead again on penalty. He directed Nicola Stefanini Prato. This succession of networks: in pt 18 'Deschler (rigor, Bruges), in the 25 st' Deschlder, 27 'Libertazzi (penalty) 42' Giannetti (penalty).
- Viareggio Blog: Aussie Joshua Colosimo shocked by state of Italian stadiums (15/02/2011)
- Legrottaglie swaps Juve for Milan (31/01/2011)
- Viareggio Blog: Aussie Joshua Colosimo tastes victory against Serie D opposition (20/02/2011)
- Viareggio Blog: Aussie Joshua Colosimo faces Italian opposition for first time (18/02/2011)
- Victory over Inter and new signings give Juventus platform to rescue season (15/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment