LONDON, Feb. 22 - Last year was the player who has played more minutes and now Inter is still the player with most appearances. How does it do? I'm happy, I'm fine and I enjoy this moment. We have reached important goals and I want to be helpful for this team. As long as we succeed, I will go ahead. I hope for a few years.
From the final in Madrid and spend some 'time. Bayern will be another? Will be two games, a challenge to 180 ', while that was a lot drier. Both teams have changed. I expect a difficult race where we will have to be careful and concentrated to leave no spaces. We will try to win. In Madrid, we were tactically perfect and we gave very little, hitting at the right time.
How was the face of Milito yesterday after returning from Argentina? Sorry there is not a result of an accident because he is important, and off the field. We will try to do our part to get a great result. How dangerous Robben? Bayern are a great team as a whole and the half-way up everyone can make a difference.
We will have to be careful. Bayern want a rematch ... I do not know what's in their head. We want to do well and try to do it. Both teams will want to go back and see who will go on. Fatigue against Cagliari is a wake-up call? Last month and a half we have played many games. A little 'we're tired.
The important thing is bringing home the three points in the league. Inter-Bayern is also a way to defend the fourth place in the Champions League for Italian football. Because our stock is less competitive? "I saw the match for Milan and Rome in Europe. They faced two teams in health and will be difficult for us.
The matches will be aiming to play through the round, not thinking about the difference between our football and that of other nations. 


From the final in Madrid and spend some 'time. Bayern will be another? Will be two games, a challenge to 180 ', while that was a lot drier. Both teams have changed. I expect a difficult race where we will have to be careful and concentrated to leave no spaces. We will try to win. In Madrid, we were tactically perfect and we gave very little, hitting at the right time.
How was the face of Milito yesterday after returning from Argentina? Sorry there is not a result of an accident because he is important, and off the field. We will try to do our part to get a great result. How dangerous Robben? Bayern are a great team as a whole and the half-way up everyone can make a difference.
We will have to be careful. Bayern want a rematch ... I do not know what's in their head. We want to do well and try to do it. Both teams will want to go back and see who will go on. Fatigue against Cagliari is a wake-up call? Last month and a half we have played many games. A little 'we're tired.
The important thing is bringing home the three points in the league. Inter-Bayern is also a way to defend the fourth place in the Champions League for Italian football. Because our stock is less competitive? "I saw the match for Milan and Rome in Europe. They faced two teams in health and will be difficult for us.
The matches will be aiming to play through the round, not thinking about the difference between our football and that of other nations.
- Leonardo wary of Bayern response (22/02/2011)
- Bergomi hails 'extraordinary' Zanetti (19/01/2011)
- New season, new game for van Gaal (23/02/2011)
- Champions League preview: Bayern Munich v Inter Milan (22/02/2011)
- Bayern Munich's Arjen Robben: Inter Don't Have The Players To Play Attacking Football (Goal.com) (22/02/2011)
Madrid (geolocation)  Madrid (homepage)  Madrid (wikipedia)  F.C. Internazionale Milano (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment