Friday, February 11, 2011

Zidane paid to help Qatar? Loved the ball fall

Severely criticized for the money he pocketed to support the cause of Qatar in organizing the World 2022, Zinedine Zidane has decided to refute point by point to those who have mishandled the issue, saying that Zizou had dearly sold his soul to the devil. In the Team, the 1998 world champion could clarify his position and responds in particular to Christopher Alévêque and Yannick Noah, who led the charge on this currently very sensitive.

"We talked about ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen million ... I'll say clearly: it is anything. This is not a quarter of those amounts. For reasons of confidentiality, I can not tell you. But yes I have received money. And it's a lot of money. But that money is redistributed by the Foundation Zidane.

I did not do it for the money. I'll explain why. When I stopped playing football, Qatar appealed to me to play there. With a blank check I could put the money I wanted. Me, I did not want to play in Qatar. I wanted to stop with Real Madrid. I still had a year contract with Real, I retired and I have not touched the money this last year of contract.

However, I told these people of Qatar: "One day I hope I can help you in a project beneficial to the future of sport, particularly football. "(...) I do not try to convince them that it's good or bad, everyone has their analysis. When I do that, I think it's good for the region, for all the people who should be able one day to host such an event.

Why would not they have them the right to host a World Cup? "Notes Zinedine Zidane, visibly touched to have been involved in this story. And the former number 10 of the Blues to attack Christopher ALEVEQUE who had described as "prostitute" for this support fee-based in Qatar. "These things are unacceptable.

I say it's an incredible hypocrisy. People try to spoil my name to talk about themselves. This hypocrisy m'insupporte. That's why I attacked this person to justice. It will pay for what she said, threatens Zizou, who then referred him Yannick Noah, who had swung the support of Zidane in Qatar 'stank ass.

" In these cases, when I know the people, I take my phone and I call them directly. And that's what I did was to say that I expressed myself, I gave him my feeling. I think he did not say that - and he also admitted - and voila! Again, we can say "well," "is not good," everyone is free to think whatever he wants, but you have no right to insult anyone.

I prefer to say what I think of the people involved, what I feel, rather than doing it through the newspapers. "

No comments:

Post a Comment