Thursday, February 24, 2011

Anigo, a goldfish in the OM

In an interview with Agence France Presse, Jose Anigo spoke of his current situation at Olympique de Marseille, where his relations with Didier Deschamps are not the best in the world. To answer the question of its place within the club and its fun, athletic director was a philosopher. "I'll make a response to the Pape Diouf: when you look at a goldfish in an aquarium, you do not know if he is happy or not.


Only he knows. It is a little similar to me. If I'm happy? I keep to myself ... But I have some flexibility that allows me to work well. If you need me, I'm there, without asking any questions about the long term, while living as if I were still living there, "says Jose Anigo, who had threatened to leave Olympique Marseille president Pape Diouf had when been fired, before finally extending its lease with the club forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment