Like last year, Zinedine Zidane is present in Lyon for the knockout round of Champions League between Olympique Lyonnais and Real Madrid. Zizou was even seated to the left of José Mourinho at the press conference Monday evening at the Stade Gerland. The opportunity for the former number 5 of the Real to give his views on this hand, but also to clarify its role in the preparation of the match.
"The advice I give, I give them more as a former player, because of my past. I know how to play Lyon. As Jose Mourinho said, there are many people in this club who know many things. But I like the French television at home, it's easier for me (...) It has been three times that Real do not win against Lyon, we hope that these statistics will change.
This will necessarily difficult, but Madrid has the opportunity to pass this round, "said Zinedine Zidane. For his part, Jose Mourinho has admitted that he had given much information about Olympique Lyonnais occur after the draw. What help the coach of Real Madrid in its mission.


"The advice I give, I give them more as a former player, because of my past. I know how to play Lyon. As Jose Mourinho said, there are many people in this club who know many things. But I like the French television at home, it's easier for me (...) It has been three times that Real do not win against Lyon, we hope that these statistics will change.
This will necessarily difficult, but Madrid has the opportunity to pass this round, "said Zinedine Zidane. For his part, Jose Mourinho has admitted that he had given much information about Olympique Lyonnais occur after the draw. What help the coach of Real Madrid in its mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment