Brescia's sporting director Gianluca Nani says so Tuttomercatoweb. with the excellent performance of his team yesterday. "We say that lately the star of Brescia has made very good performance, the coach made the team play well in Rome and yesterday he repeated. I had seen how well prepared the team in camp this week and we reap the rewards.
Brescia has had a bad partentesi with Lazio because unfortunately we have paid several injuries, missing players in key roles. " He expected a good return? "I would say so because Iachini had done a good job before, only that he paid at that time and the results served to give a shock given the few points from as many matches.
But his good work is not new to us. We know who is doing a great job on the team forever. " Beretta instead? "Even him, I can only speak well. He arrived in a very difficult situation and gave a good average points, but it was a difficult period. It was not easy to work in the transfer market, a period when thousands of voices chase each other.
I can say that Beretta has done a great job and left a good memory on the team and the whole environment. " 


Brescia has had a bad partentesi with Lazio because unfortunately we have paid several injuries, missing players in key roles. " He expected a good return? "I would say so because Iachini had done a good job before, only that he paid at that time and the results served to give a shock given the few points from as many matches.
But his good work is not new to us. We know who is doing a great job on the team forever. " Beretta instead? "Even him, I can only speak well. He arrived in a very difficult situation and gave a good average points, but it was a difficult period. It was not easy to work in the transfer market, a period when thousands of voices chase each other.
I can say that Beretta has done a great job and left a good memory on the team and the whole environment. "
- OFFICIAL: Brescia Sack Coach Giuseppe Iachini (06/12/2010)
- Brescia sack Iachini and appoint Beretta (06/12/2010)
- Struggling Serie A side Brescia sack Iachini (06/12/2010)
- Beretta named Brescia boss (06/12/2010)
- Brescia sack Beretta to mark return of the Iach (08/02/2011)
Giuseppe Iachini (wikipedia)  Nani (footballer) (wikipedia)  Brescia (geolocation)  Brescia (homepage)  Brescia (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment