The Bordeaux coach briefly returned to his job situation in Bordeaux. This was hardly flourishing in January, his departure has even been announced almost, but now that his players let go as the matches at Lorient on Saturday (5-1), its future is more uncertain. Jean Tigana has remained in his boots right after the meeting in Lorient, saying he was not surprised that the difficulties Gironde, even if it does not still leaves unaffected so far.
"It's not for me to let go of the stick, he must come to reconnect everyone. I received offers from abroad at least five times what I earn now in Bordeaux, but I take my choice. I knew it would be a difficult year. But I do not think it would be a challenging year. I suffer a lot as far as the fans, I can tell you, "recalled a former member of the magic square, well aware that the return to Hailsham may be muscular rather after" performance "in Lorient. 


"It's not for me to let go of the stick, he must come to reconnect everyone. I received offers from abroad at least five times what I earn now in Bordeaux, but I take my choice. I knew it would be a difficult year. But I do not think it would be a challenging year. I suffer a lot as far as the fans, I can tell you, "recalled a former member of the magic square, well aware that the return to Hailsham may be muscular rather after" performance "in Lorient.
No comments:
Post a Comment