Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cellino, fury on Juve: "I won fairly '

CAGLIARI, February 7 - "I've never complained about referees and I have never offended anyone, but this time maybe we should be heard, because after the game on Saturday I read a great game for Juventus, a well-deserved victory, Instead we have been beaten and deprived of a goal set. " It has been nearly 48 hours after the defeat against Juventus at St.

Elias, but the president of Cagliari Massimo Cellino, is still full of anger episodes that have "damaged" his team. "There was a fair victory." Agostini left the field after a few minutes with a broken lip (only yellow Krasic) Nainggolan at half time with a swollen ankle, but especially the goal annulled for Nene and one marked by Toni, the next action, vitiated by a foul at midfield on Acquafresca.

These are the accusations against the referee to Cellino Rocchi (for the record: 11 wins in 16 matches for Juve, one win and five defeats in 11 matches with Cagliari). The president left the stadium rossoblù furious after scoring the 3-1 and now back on the topic: "The result on Saturday is a liar.

We have always acted politely and never do the victims, but I'm starting to think that education does not pay. The whining of Juventus after the match in Palermo, had their effect. Accusations and insults to the referee, I've never heard 'I do not want quest'arbitro?'. I still keep my policy is a commitment that I am given, but I would not be taken for a fool, I would rather more respect.

Nene's goal was very regular, but there was also a kick in the face of a Aquilani Cossu while on the ground. I tell you one thing: we're losing to Juventus, but this was not a fair victory, I left before the end because the nausea was so great. " Matri And at the end of the race goes to celebrate and thank the fans in Juventus' his Sant'Elia the effect that he did? "What can I say? I was hurt, but this is right, it makes us understand how life goes, my fault that I fond of players ...».

No comments:

Post a Comment