Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Reindeer tears to smile returns

After a store last week to oblivion when his defense broke down twice against Sochaux and Reims, Stade Rennes has again shown a strong face on Saturday against PSG (1-0). Impeccable behind the Britons have relied on a defense very young but very strong response to the firepower of Paris. After his big rant, Frederic Antonetti did not hide his joy at having seen a team triumphant at the best of times.

"The victory is deserved. We played better than Paris. Players have a big game out on the quality and state of mind. Too bad we did not put that second goal. This is my only regret. The players played like we want them to play all the time. We must congratulate everyone. What is encouraging is to see all these young people 20, 21 answered the call.

They must become aware of their qualities, "asked the coach of the" Red and Black "which has returned to his exclusion before the break for some remonstrance against the referee, although fussy over this blow. "I said nothing special. I simply said that the fault was ours. Jallet made the switch.

He said: "shut up, you will not teach me the rules of arbitration." He left and I said: "I think I'm right." He returned to opt out. That's the whole truth is simply this, "said the technician Stade Rennais, which seemed indeed not very vindictive instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment