Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cesena, Campedelli against the ultras, "Ready to leave '

CESENA, February 21 - "If they come again exceeded the limits of incivility I drop everything. At the end of the season, A or B does not matter, I sell the best players, do not sign up for the team and the keys to the mayor. We will leave from the amateurs. " Igor Campedelli, president of Cesena, is fiercely against the ultras of the team and, during a press conference, he threatened to leave if the violence were to continue.

The ultras wants above the exemption Ficcadenti: last night the president would have also thought about the possibility of dismissal, but decided to continue with him. Saturday afternoon, four ultras were presented at Cesena Store, the shop that sells gadgets Juventus outside the center, and scared the two contracts, saying that if the day after the team had lost to Parma and had not been driven the coach would back and they would split everything (the fact was reported to the police).

In addition, the previous day was a firecracker was thrown at the shop window. Then came within a few calls of threats to the president and ask him to dismiss the coach. Campedelli have in the eyes of the protest after the game against Udinese with two thousand people that if you took it with him, and the technician Ficcadenti dt Minotti, and yesterday in Parma where the ultras have also challenged the team and coach when the team was winning.

The terms are absolute, the look of bitterness and anger as it has never been: "This is not Cesena - he said - this is pure barbarism, Cesena not, I do not want to blame a few steps of this image is not true our city's sports tradition clean, admired by all that I inherited. I took the team from scratch, I'm ready to get her back to zero.

I have been a suicide bomber to buy Cesena, where he ended as I can do the same. The civil complaint, the stadium does not make us afraid, there is, is part of the sport. The incivility instead will fight in every way, with good and bad. I do not accept that in Italy think of Cesena for what is not.

I see you are mounting a worrying situation, absurd. I will not allow fans to go to Cesena for a rude reality. " Then he got up angrily and left the press conference

No comments:

Post a Comment