Deki Stankovic, speaking on GazzaTeo, raised the prices in key Inter Scudetto. This is what collects FcInterNews. en: "Despite the victory of Milan, the championship is wide open. We knew that the field of Chievo is always difficult, but they have been good to win a tough match. But we believe. " Leonardo said that Inter are tired: "It 's normal that the team is tired, we play every three days.
January and February have been devastating as a calendar. But now comes the fun part. A little 'tired we may feel forgotten but now with the best games coming. " And among the best games there is definitely Inter-Bayern on Wednesday, where Deki can play in midfield or attacking midfielder, "Now I can play anywhere in midfield, I played all the roles.
The important thing is to feel good physically. I had this little problem that kept me out of twenty days and I can not wait. Playing or not playing are always available, we'll see what the coach will decide. I'm ready: I can play any role. " Compared to the final in Madrid have changed a few things: "I am a little 'change teams, they also have lost some pieces.
I heard the other day that the statements of Van Gaal says that the return of Ribery and Robben for them is essential, a strong point. We are always the same, except for Diego, and we aim to go through. It will be difficult, will be a very tactical game and balanced, but we believe we made the right trail.
The Champions League is different from, the matches are tackled differently. " Stankovic would sign to win against Bayern with the same result with which he beat Cagliari: "Yes, I sign for the 1 to 0 Wednesday." On his role than last season: "Last year with Mourinho playing defense in front of 4-2-3-1 had less opportunity to move forward.
This year, also talking with teammates and with the coach, I believe it more. I'll jump forward many times and I'll try more. For now, it went well but I can do even better. " Then answer Teocoli, joking about the regularity of the goals of frogs, "I said she is not regular. Then is not that what his team was so smooth ....
" But Deki does not believe in psychological subjection to the great: "You can make mistakes, I do not believe in allegiance. There is less pressure on the referees, the better. I'm always the idea that we must let them do their job. Every time you make a mistake once subjection, the other time in your favor, but you do not believe there is facilitation for the big.
" The new acquisition that has hit the most is "Frog, with all due respect for others. Pazzini know him, Kharja as well. The news is also Nagatomo. Andrea is young but looks like one of great experience. E 'safe, quiet. Nesta's new? Yes, it can be. E 'on the right track. The Crazy knew him, we're thrashing barrel so many times.
It 's a bomber of the area, one that uses both feet, great hitters of his head, one that is always in the right place at the right time. But the surprise is Andrea, a great player. " 


January and February have been devastating as a calendar. But now comes the fun part. A little 'tired we may feel forgotten but now with the best games coming. " And among the best games there is definitely Inter-Bayern on Wednesday, where Deki can play in midfield or attacking midfielder, "Now I can play anywhere in midfield, I played all the roles.
The important thing is to feel good physically. I had this little problem that kept me out of twenty days and I can not wait. Playing or not playing are always available, we'll see what the coach will decide. I'm ready: I can play any role. " Compared to the final in Madrid have changed a few things: "I am a little 'change teams, they also have lost some pieces.
I heard the other day that the statements of Van Gaal says that the return of Ribery and Robben for them is essential, a strong point. We are always the same, except for Diego, and we aim to go through. It will be difficult, will be a very tactical game and balanced, but we believe we made the right trail.
The Champions League is different from, the matches are tackled differently. " Stankovic would sign to win against Bayern with the same result with which he beat Cagliari: "Yes, I sign for the 1 to 0 Wednesday." On his role than last season: "Last year with Mourinho playing defense in front of 4-2-3-1 had less opportunity to move forward.
This year, also talking with teammates and with the coach, I believe it more. I'll jump forward many times and I'll try more. For now, it went well but I can do even better. " Then answer Teocoli, joking about the regularity of the goals of frogs, "I said she is not regular. Then is not that what his team was so smooth ....
" But Deki does not believe in psychological subjection to the great: "You can make mistakes, I do not believe in allegiance. There is less pressure on the referees, the better. I'm always the idea that we must let them do their job. Every time you make a mistake once subjection, the other time in your favor, but you do not believe there is facilitation for the big.
" The new acquisition that has hit the most is "Frog, with all due respect for others. Pazzini know him, Kharja as well. The news is also Nagatomo. Andrea is young but looks like one of great experience. E 'safe, quiet. Nesta's new? Yes, it can be. E 'on the right track. The Crazy knew him, we're thrashing barrel so many times.
It 's a bomber of the area, one that uses both feet, great hitters of his head, one that is always in the right place at the right time. But the surprise is Andrea, a great player. "
- Stankovic intends to end his career at Inter (26/11/2010)
- Inter 1 - 0 Cagliari : decides a Ranocchia's goal in off side (20/02/2011)
- Ranocchia completes second training session with Inter (31/12/2010)
- Pazzini punishes Fiorentina, Inter now just 5 points behind AC Milan (17/02/2011)
- Inter inching closer to Ranocchia (24/12/2010)
No comments:
Post a Comment