Monday, February 21, 2011

Fury Chievo v AC Milan: "There is another settlement '

VERONA, February 20 - "I have no doubt that the 1-0 AC Milan was vitiated by a hand ball, I saw and I saw the referee. But the other ones have a regulation. It is the harsh accusation of Stefano Sorrentino, Chievo goalkeeper, after the defeat at home against AC Milan. "This event has affected the entire game - he added to Sky Sorrentino - remove the goals from Robinho, and the result is another." PINS - the microphones of RAI's Stadio Sprint goal denied Robinho has spoken Chievo coach Stefano Pioli "The team believed in it, the advantage of AC Milan came from the only action the Rossoneri.

It was handball have all seen, sorry but unfortunately it can happen. I am disappointed because after a performance that deserved to go out with a positive result. AC Milan? is organized and a team with such quality. "

No comments:

Post a Comment