Landed in the last days of the winter transfer window to meet the wishes of Jose Mourinho, who really wanted a striker following the injury of Gonzalo Higuain, Emmanuel Adebayor feels comfortable at Real Madrid. Subscribed to the bench at Manchester City and promised the same fate by some, who saw Karim Benzema holder, Togo's postulates as a strong contender for the French international.
A nice surprise for Jean Fernandez, his former coach at Metz, which saw the player enchainer failures in recent years. "When he arrived at Arsenal, I thought I would make a killing. And then it ended badly. Over time, I think he is not able to extend its efforts. Monaco, Arsenal, City on one side, Didier Deschamps, Arsene Wenger, Roberto Mancini on the other, they are great clubs and great coaches.
If it failed, it comes from him, not others. Real? This is an extraordinary opportunity. Maybe the last. That, apparently, a club complicated, but Manu is no longer a kid. If he does not understand that the Real is unexpected for him ... "Said current coach of Auxerre, who hopes that Emmanuel Adebayor will now seize this opportunity offered to him. 


A nice surprise for Jean Fernandez, his former coach at Metz, which saw the player enchainer failures in recent years. "When he arrived at Arsenal, I thought I would make a killing. And then it ended badly. Over time, I think he is not able to extend its efforts. Monaco, Arsenal, City on one side, Didier Deschamps, Arsene Wenger, Roberto Mancini on the other, they are great clubs and great coaches.
If it failed, it comes from him, not others. Real? This is an extraordinary opportunity. Maybe the last. That, apparently, a club complicated, but Manu is no longer a kid. If he does not understand that the Real is unexpected for him ... "Said current coach of Auxerre, who hopes that Emmanuel Adebayor will now seize this opportunity offered to him.
- Adebayor would welcome Cesc (17/02/2011)
- Adebayor would welcome Cesc (17/02/2011)
- Adebayor urges Cesc to quit Arsenal for Real Madrid (17/02/2011)
- Real Madrid chief Butragueno welcomes Adebayor arrival (28/01/2011)
- Adebayor again on mark for Real Madrid: Here I have coach who believes in me (07/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment