FC Barcelona coach, Josep Guardiola, said today that it agreed to renew his contract with Barcelona for another season because they feel motivated and because "there was no reason not to." Instead, said the day that is not passionate or do not have strength to motivate his players will be time to leave the club.
Anyway, always with the wisdom that accompanies it, the Barcelona coach has said that if he were more than a year had signed "by year." Barca coach appeared today for the first time to reporters after meeting reached an agreement with the club to expand its commitment to the club until June 30, 2012, a fact that has caused great excitement in the newsroom Sports City.
In fact, more than half of the questions that have been made in the 45-minute press conference at the Sports City have referred to its renewal, which was finally signed within a few weeks in the offices of the club. "When you see the leftovers, I have no passion and strength that I need, when you feel that is not well, I'll leave," said one Guardiola, who has been relaxed by passing an administrative matter that had so concerned about the environment Barca, who understood that the technician had not renewed since.
Regarding the reasons why he could push out of Barcelona, Guardiola has stressed that the results may initially, when they are adverse - "and, therefore, I will cast" - or when you have to say goodbye because it will play normally go ". "If I could sign for half a year, I would have. I need to see me every day if I'm strong.
Time wears all. We must be vigilant. If things go well, we can move together," he added. Guardiola has stated that it was "obvious" that in no case had raised a second way of not having reached an agreement with Barcelona, because the renewal of the Barça goal seemed inevitable, since "there was no reason to not continue" .
Guardiola has also highlighted the fact that the club has valued the continuity of all his assistants has flattened the ground. During the negotiations all the Barcelona players have publicly opted for continuity of Guardiola, a fact that was demonstrated yesterday at the training when the group received a resounding applause to coach at the Sports City.
"They want me to, but when else will want the same. The players compete to win, because that is when they live better. The players want a coach to help them develop their potential. And it must be so," he reflected Guardiola. "I just saw you in Barcelona a year, and it makes me think more long time.
Not renew had nothing to do with doubts. Like here, I am not anywhere. But here the things you have to win. And what's done is done. I can not live on what I've done. You must have passion, "said. Finally, the Barcelona coach has been suggested that noted" things "inside the club and costumes that pushed him to close his renewal. 


Anyway, always with the wisdom that accompanies it, the Barcelona coach has said that if he were more than a year had signed "by year." Barca coach appeared today for the first time to reporters after meeting reached an agreement with the club to expand its commitment to the club until June 30, 2012, a fact that has caused great excitement in the newsroom Sports City.
In fact, more than half of the questions that have been made in the 45-minute press conference at the Sports City have referred to its renewal, which was finally signed within a few weeks in the offices of the club. "When you see the leftovers, I have no passion and strength that I need, when you feel that is not well, I'll leave," said one Guardiola, who has been relaxed by passing an administrative matter that had so concerned about the environment Barca, who understood that the technician had not renewed since.
Regarding the reasons why he could push out of Barcelona, Guardiola has stressed that the results may initially, when they are adverse - "and, therefore, I will cast" - or when you have to say goodbye because it will play normally go ". "If I could sign for half a year, I would have. I need to see me every day if I'm strong.
Time wears all. We must be vigilant. If things go well, we can move together," he added. Guardiola has stated that it was "obvious" that in no case had raised a second way of not having reached an agreement with Barcelona, because the renewal of the Barça goal seemed inevitable, since "there was no reason to not continue" .
Guardiola has also highlighted the fact that the club has valued the continuity of all his assistants has flattened the ground. During the negotiations all the Barcelona players have publicly opted for continuity of Guardiola, a fact that was demonstrated yesterday at the training when the group received a resounding applause to coach at the Sports City.
"They want me to, but when else will want the same. The players compete to win, because that is when they live better. The players want a coach to help them develop their potential. And it must be so," he reflected Guardiola. "I just saw you in Barcelona a year, and it makes me think more long time.
Not renew had nothing to do with doubts. Like here, I am not anywhere. But here the things you have to win. And what's done is done. I can not live on what I've done. You must have passion, "said. Finally, the Barcelona coach has been suggested that noted" things "inside the club and costumes that pushed him to close his renewal.
- Valeria Maltoni: Aristegui's dismissal is troubling and inappropriate (10/02/2011)
- Renovacion Las Aguilas 3 Group : Dominican Republic (18/12/2010)
- Renovacion Las Aguilas 1, 4 & 5 Group : Dominican Republic (25/11/2010)
- Guardiola extends contract (08/02/2011)
- Valdes: Guardiola extension great for Barca (11/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment