Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Juve-Inter ... And a more beautiful dream at night. Let me explain the difference between Agnelli and Moratti

No need to say no use trying to hide it. What we are experiencing is not a week like the others, and a climate is so contagious as to be perceived not only by hardcore fans of Inter and Juventus, but also by all football fans scattered around the world. Honesty for honesty, I can not deny that it is especially in circumstances like this that emerges stronger than ever, that veil of nostalgia of days gone by, those in which a manager living expectations and tensions of the day before just as if it had to take the field with the team.

Skirmishes were ongoing, annoying perhaps, but symptomatic of a rivalry between the oldest and most entrenched in the Italian and continental football. Juve-Inter also means that. And 'even in the days before you play the most important time of challenge, one that prepares the mind and morals to 90 minutes of pure tension.

Voltage nice though, remember that I love bringing out my more pleasant memories. I can cite, for example, the time in which I dreamed just the day before the game is the result that the markers. It was a 3-0 for Juve with a lot of my goals from Nedved, just like I said Urbi et Orbi the press.

It was just a dream, who would have imagined that eventually led the field? The absurd controversy that followed, I must admit, I had so much fun! Juve-Inter, however, is something else, beyond the controversy about Calciopoli, one can not but mention the fledgling rivalry between the two presidents: Moratti on one hand and the other Agnelli.

Having known them both, I can speak my mind, giving the younger boy features the classic soap and water, yet away from the fumes of Italian football to have negative rather inevitably contaminated the approach to the work of his colleague Inter. Mixing the experience built in recent years with the lies that he has learned to tell, but Moratti has managed to lead Inter to the excellent results that the Nerazzurri have achieved.

Needless to say, my heart beats for Juventus, although it is inevitable that my technical opinion should favor the Nerazzurri. There are more teams, are stronger, and have great players. Just think what the return of Wesley Sneijder gave the team play of Leonardo: smoother, more linear and more particularly spectacular.

Sure, Frog is not (yet) Samuel and this in some way it is charged, however, when you talk about problems in less than a goal, certainly not when you make a few more than the opponents. I believe that even with dogs perfectly fitting their needs carried out in January, Inter has all it takes to "bother" to Milan until the end of the season.

The games are not made, although the Rossoneri remain favorites in my opinion. Juve on the other hand can only hope to replace with a competitive spirit to make up for structural deficiencies evident and hard to fill in any other way. We'll see how it ends: I promise that if I dream it, I'll make it public!

No comments:

Post a Comment