FLORENCE, Feb. 8 - "Dressing the national team gives me a feeling completely different from all those tested so far in football, tomorrow will be a beautiful day for me, I feel privileged. The national anthem? I know him but I do not know how to sing. " So Thiago Motta on the eve of his debut with the Italian team, in the friendly against Germany in Dortmund.
"I was born in Brazil but I'm Italian - said the midfielder -. I am delighted to be here and even my father, who has already been to see our families in Rovigo. Soon I will go there too. Ledesma was booed by some Italian when I play in blue? These things are not good for children who see them, I'm sorry because football should unite.
" "But we, as professionals, we must respect everyone, everyone has their own opinion. In any case, I repeat, I feel fully Italian, "he said. THIAGO MOTTA HOLDER - Thiago Motta in the midfield trio, Chellini left-back and three-pronged attack consisting of Mauri, and Cassano Pazzini. These are the blue to show the last training Coverciano, before leaving for Dortmund where tomorrow will face Italy in a friendly in Germany.
In the last part of session, Prandelli does play a match. In the starting lineup Buffon in goal, Cassani, Bonucci, and Chellini Frog in defense, De Rossi, Thiago Motta and Montolivo in midfield, Mauri, and Cassano on Pazzini. 


"I was born in Brazil but I'm Italian - said the midfielder -. I am delighted to be here and even my father, who has already been to see our families in Rovigo. Soon I will go there too. Ledesma was booed by some Italian when I play in blue? These things are not good for children who see them, I'm sorry because football should unite.
" "But we, as professionals, we must respect everyone, everyone has their own opinion. In any case, I repeat, I feel fully Italian, "he said. THIAGO MOTTA HOLDER - Thiago Motta in the midfield trio, Chellini left-back and three-pronged attack consisting of Mauri, and Cassano Pazzini. These are the blue to show the last training Coverciano, before leaving for Dortmund where tomorrow will face Italy in a friendly in Germany.
In the last part of session, Prandelli does play a match. In the starting lineup Buffon in goal, Cassani, Bonucci, and Chellini Frog in defense, De Rossi, Thiago Motta and Montolivo in midfield, Mauri, and Cassano on Pazzini.
- Thiago Motta to start for Italy vs Germany (08/02/2011)
- I feel Italian, says Thiago Motta (08/02/2011)
- Inter Milan Vs. Roma: Thiago Motta Gives Inter A 4-1 Lead (06/02/2011)
- Inter Milan midfielder Thiago Motta cleared by FIFA for Italy call (06/02/2011)
- Calcio Debate: Unsung & Underrated - Thiago Motta Leads Inter & Italy Revival (07/02/2011)
Thiago Motta (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment