People ask, Lotito says. Between past, present and future, this evening the President of Lazio Lazio has opened up the forum Style Radio Radio plain biancocelesti designed to satisfy the curiosity of the fans. There is a field that Lazio continues its climb towards the ambitious goal Champions, and another in FM (100.7) open to dialogue with the square.
The comparison is tight and relaxed monologues interspersed by a number of the Capitoline. All mediated by the head of communications Stefano De Martino that marks time and topics: "STATE OF THE LAW IN THREE years since" - "We are waiting for approval of law, has now been passed in the Senate and the House is at this time.
We hope that soon all are light, so that all clubs can make their own structures. There will be some time in the administrative procedure, it will be possible to create multi-purpose stadium with businesses and hotels that will allow fans to experience the stadium as if it were their home.
Lazio is a section of Europe's largest sports club, stadium and we want to represent the other sports sections. We hope to achieve in three years by the enactment of the law. " "FANS BELIEVE IN U.S., THE TEAM IS IN NEED OF AFFECTION. Write on SHIRTS THAT WE ARE THE FIRST OF CAPITAL "-" Through the flight of the fan we wanted to rediscover our history, was a way to stir the conscience and to ensure that the return from Lazio to be proud of these colors .
Lazio is the first football club in the capital, Rome was born 27 years later and we will not release these values and ideals. Again, the first team of the Capital and also write on their shirts from next season. I have already made available to marketing to emphasize this aspect. We should be proud of this, it is a heritage that has never been dispersed, especially with the save that was made six years ago.
The only question I have right now is that people did not appreciate the efforts you have made this company has been a gradual process of consolidation and growth that led to winning two trophies. Now we will see what will happen this year, but I would ask these fans to believe in our project.
The company is doing everything possible to reach people, including through publishing initiatives. We want the fan has the opportunity to interact and be active in the life of Lazio. Without misrepresentation and censorship, we're not the Cinderella, but an innovative club. The scoreline also depends greatly on the support of our people.
The team needs for affection and warmth. If companies and fans are united we can fight the external opposition. " "Contest? NOT ONLY A MANAGER, I never give up "-" I have a duty to always do better, improved to give satisfaction to myself, the team and the fans. I hope that the criticism is constructive, I'm glad we are because we can have more stimuli.
But if they are instrumental as is now the only damage to the team. I'm more of irreducible "Unbreakable", if I have changed until now I did not change any more. I never give up, why do only the interest of the fans sound. We accept criticism, but they are correct. Today Lotito is not only the manager, is president of Lazio, has more than 67% of the shares, bought when everyone ran.
I have a question: Tulli what happened?. Not to mention the debt situation that I inherited: 180 million in unpaid wages and personal income tax. Today, the trophies and the top Baraldi I'm paying only for myself, including the transaction with the Cirio and the Rome bank Cragnotti era.
Persons who complain bitterly to me (e-mail arrived several dissenting) I'm just assessing the facts. If these are the ones to have prevented the use of brand presone Lazio Lotito well be the operator. If, however, assessed that what I am doing is functional to the growth of the club, but then criticized for giving an extra boost.
" "SCUDETTO POSSIBLE WITH FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY" - "About me say it in all colors, which are also Romanist. I hope that this team better year after year. The shield would be an important goal, but we must keep our feet on the ground. There are competitive opponents who spend even eight times more than us, but in a year and a half the cost will be different.
With the financial fair play will change the system, the teams will be able to leverage a project with the economic organization which is independent will be preferred. " Mystification MEDIA LEADS removal of the fans "-" My biggest mistake was to underestimate the media appearance, I thought that everyone would be evaluated for what it does, the message that is passed is that Lazio is a company Cinderella.
This has also led to the removal of the fans. Sunday I had to intervene in some stations, indicating that nobody has ever thought of selling Hernanes. We create destabilization and that is why there is a desire to mystify the reality of our club. Lazio has never had a reference of course, a master, has always had a precarious management.
I am a fan and president-not the other way, why I made the right for Lazio is not to squander the heritage values of this team. Unlike others we have a centuries-old history to value, protect and pass on to young people in the right way. " "Kozak and 'OUR PRESENT AND FUTURE, I NEVER THOUGHT OF SALE" - "No one has ever thought of selling it, I have always been a supporter of his.
His contract I signed on the hood of a car, taking the hair of the player representatives. Toni seemed to me as a young man, was not initially appreciated by someone (Delio Rossi, ed.) The facts I have given reason, it is growing exponentially, it has great desire to emerge, it has all the means to become a champion.
It 's our present and our future. " Hernanes our pride, OBJECTIVE AND 'be more' competitive '- "Our project is to strengthen the annual, fielding everything you need to improve. I chose Hernanes not only for its technical qualities, but especially for the moral. He is a role model, is the pride of the company and the fans.
This must be the model for the next purchase. Thinking of buying old campaigns have not regret what I wanted at all costs is he and we succeeded. We now can afford the ability to choose, we want to set up a team more competitive, but we want players who marry our idea and our way of being.
At present it is not easy to find this philosophy. I am proud to have assembled a formidable team, I hope that it continues to prove on the field. I begin to see a group that represents the world Lazio in its entirety. " "Zárate IS PART OF OUR PROJECT" - "Zarate is still absolutely part of our project, but a belief that individuality should be brought to the collective." "RACING CHAMPIONS? 12 ARE FINAL "-" For travel to Europe, there are formidable teams to overcome.
We are 8 teams for six seats. Juventus, Palermo, Udinese and Roma are strong, but it depends on what we can prove on the field. Must be 12 finals. I say to the fans support us and we get there, where eagles dare. " "Reja 'OUR FUTURE" - "Reja will absolutely be the coach for next season.
Last year I chose him because I thought it had the potential to resurrect the team and they did. The agent and the criticism must have confidence in him, in character, quality and is able to send players to the strength of the group is winning. " 


The comparison is tight and relaxed monologues interspersed by a number of the Capitoline. All mediated by the head of communications Stefano De Martino that marks time and topics: "STATE OF THE LAW IN THREE years since" - "We are waiting for approval of law, has now been passed in the Senate and the House is at this time.
We hope that soon all are light, so that all clubs can make their own structures. There will be some time in the administrative procedure, it will be possible to create multi-purpose stadium with businesses and hotels that will allow fans to experience the stadium as if it were their home.
Lazio is a section of Europe's largest sports club, stadium and we want to represent the other sports sections. We hope to achieve in three years by the enactment of the law. " "FANS BELIEVE IN U.S., THE TEAM IS IN NEED OF AFFECTION. Write on SHIRTS THAT WE ARE THE FIRST OF CAPITAL "-" Through the flight of the fan we wanted to rediscover our history, was a way to stir the conscience and to ensure that the return from Lazio to be proud of these colors .
Lazio is the first football club in the capital, Rome was born 27 years later and we will not release these values and ideals. Again, the first team of the Capital and also write on their shirts from next season. I have already made available to marketing to emphasize this aspect. We should be proud of this, it is a heritage that has never been dispersed, especially with the save that was made six years ago.
The only question I have right now is that people did not appreciate the efforts you have made this company has been a gradual process of consolidation and growth that led to winning two trophies. Now we will see what will happen this year, but I would ask these fans to believe in our project.
The company is doing everything possible to reach people, including through publishing initiatives. We want the fan has the opportunity to interact and be active in the life of Lazio. Without misrepresentation and censorship, we're not the Cinderella, but an innovative club. The scoreline also depends greatly on the support of our people.
The team needs for affection and warmth. If companies and fans are united we can fight the external opposition. " "Contest? NOT ONLY A MANAGER, I never give up "-" I have a duty to always do better, improved to give satisfaction to myself, the team and the fans. I hope that the criticism is constructive, I'm glad we are because we can have more stimuli.
But if they are instrumental as is now the only damage to the team. I'm more of irreducible "Unbreakable", if I have changed until now I did not change any more. I never give up, why do only the interest of the fans sound. We accept criticism, but they are correct. Today Lotito is not only the manager, is president of Lazio, has more than 67% of the shares, bought when everyone ran.
I have a question: Tulli what happened?. Not to mention the debt situation that I inherited: 180 million in unpaid wages and personal income tax. Today, the trophies and the top Baraldi I'm paying only for myself, including the transaction with the Cirio and the Rome bank Cragnotti era.
Persons who complain bitterly to me (e-mail arrived several dissenting) I'm just assessing the facts. If these are the ones to have prevented the use of brand presone Lazio Lotito well be the operator. If, however, assessed that what I am doing is functional to the growth of the club, but then criticized for giving an extra boost.
" "SCUDETTO POSSIBLE WITH FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY" - "About me say it in all colors, which are also Romanist. I hope that this team better year after year. The shield would be an important goal, but we must keep our feet on the ground. There are competitive opponents who spend even eight times more than us, but in a year and a half the cost will be different.
With the financial fair play will change the system, the teams will be able to leverage a project with the economic organization which is independent will be preferred. " Mystification MEDIA LEADS removal of the fans "-" My biggest mistake was to underestimate the media appearance, I thought that everyone would be evaluated for what it does, the message that is passed is that Lazio is a company Cinderella.
This has also led to the removal of the fans. Sunday I had to intervene in some stations, indicating that nobody has ever thought of selling Hernanes. We create destabilization and that is why there is a desire to mystify the reality of our club. Lazio has never had a reference of course, a master, has always had a precarious management.
I am a fan and president-not the other way, why I made the right for Lazio is not to squander the heritage values of this team. Unlike others we have a centuries-old history to value, protect and pass on to young people in the right way. " "Kozak and 'OUR PRESENT AND FUTURE, I NEVER THOUGHT OF SALE" - "No one has ever thought of selling it, I have always been a supporter of his.
His contract I signed on the hood of a car, taking the hair of the player representatives. Toni seemed to me as a young man, was not initially appreciated by someone (Delio Rossi, ed.) The facts I have given reason, it is growing exponentially, it has great desire to emerge, it has all the means to become a champion.
It 's our present and our future. " Hernanes our pride, OBJECTIVE AND 'be more' competitive '- "Our project is to strengthen the annual, fielding everything you need to improve. I chose Hernanes not only for its technical qualities, but especially for the moral. He is a role model, is the pride of the company and the fans.
This must be the model for the next purchase. Thinking of buying old campaigns have not regret what I wanted at all costs is he and we succeeded. We now can afford the ability to choose, we want to set up a team more competitive, but we want players who marry our idea and our way of being.
At present it is not easy to find this philosophy. I am proud to have assembled a formidable team, I hope that it continues to prove on the field. I begin to see a group that represents the world Lazio in its entirety. " "Zárate IS PART OF OUR PROJECT" - "Zarate is still absolutely part of our project, but a belief that individuality should be brought to the collective." "RACING CHAMPIONS? 12 ARE FINAL "-" For travel to Europe, there are formidable teams to overcome.
We are 8 teams for six seats. Juventus, Palermo, Udinese and Roma are strong, but it depends on what we can prove on the field. Must be 12 finals. I say to the fans support us and we get there, where eagles dare. " "Reja 'OUR FUTURE" - "Reja will absolutely be the coach for next season.
Last year I chose him because I thought it had the potential to resurrect the team and they did. The agent and the criticism must have confidence in him, in character, quality and is able to send players to the strength of the group is winning. "
- Hernanes hails Lazio victory (21/02/2011)
- Lotito and Reja finally lead Lazio back to where they belong. (02/02/2011)
- The impossible is on the way (part 1) - Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt (30/01/2011)
- Lazio and Napoli ponder a swap deal (30/01/2011)
- DTotD: Hernanes De Jongs Karim Benzema (10/02/2011)
Hernanes (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment