Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Real Madrid win for us is to stay: Lotina

Miguel Angel Lotina, Deportivo coach said if his team gets beat Real Madrid on Saturday in Riazor will ensure continuity in the First Division although he still would add about 13 points to reach the estimated to hold more . "I have hopes of winning at Madrid. I know it's difficult but possible. Madrid lost in Pamplona, drawn in Almeria.

Win at Madrid for us is to remain. If we win, we are saved. For the points, self-esteem and for many reasons, "said the coach-white. The technician will cook this week in practice the recipe to surprise second in the league and take a firm step toward permanence. "We must be clear how Madrid beats.

We can not make mistakes and we must try to do harm where the mother may develop. Those who analyzed the Madrid say they defend very well, does not give space options and kills you. At Espanyol won ten ninety minutes and that is available to very few teams. A counter is the fastest team with more talent now, "he said.

The Deportivo coach compared to the first two of the league, Barcelona, which endorsed a 0-4 in early January in Riazor, and Madrid, who thrashed (6-1) at the Bernabeu in October. "The Barcelona football in recent years but I like this Madrid, being different, I think a very difficult team to beat, you have many chances to win three titles and can win any race without any doubt," he said.

Despite the difference in points between Barcelona and Real Madrid, Lotina have questions about which one will win the league title. "I have doubts about who will win the League because, with my admiration for what the Barcelona, Madrid today is a winning team with character and a technician trained in the last ten years is the best track is, quite difference, of all coaches in the world, "he said.

The head of the costume Deportivo disagreed with the referees protect certain players. "Players are now protected and I do not agree. When I played was kicked and knowingly. The first ball he touched the striker gave him a kick in the knee or in the kidneys," he said. Lotina had rescued the virtues Deportivo in the last meeting, in which the goalkeeper Daniel Aranzubia gave a point with a goal in injury time.

"We must take the positive side. Three important things: after the team went 1-0 on orderly, we were not the second, the team took breed and wanted to go for the game even without a lot of football and those who left the bench had a good attitude, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment