Renewal Day for Manchester United. After the symbol Ryan Giggs, who has extended his contract for another season, today came the official renewal of Patrice Evra. The French defender has extended his contract until the summer of 2014, putting an end to rumors that they wanted out of England and Real Madrid maybe.
The player has expressed all his happiness: "Playing at United has always been a dream come true - as the French the official website of the Red Devils." I won a lot in the last five years, but I want to win even more and I know it's the mentality of all these parts. "Enthusiastic even Sir Alex Ferguson:" left-back Evra is one of the best in the world.
Patrice became a key figure in the dressing room. His experience and talent will be increasingly important to us. " 


The player has expressed all his happiness: "Playing at United has always been a dream come true - as the French the official website of the Red Devils." I won a lot in the last five years, but I want to win even more and I know it's the mentality of all these parts. "Enthusiastic even Sir Alex Ferguson:" left-back Evra is one of the best in the world.
Patrice became a key figure in the dressing room. His experience and talent will be increasingly important to us. "
No comments:
Post a Comment