ROME, Feb. 21 - The derby won the Inter comeback, and then two seasons of "professionalism and reliability", said Rosella Sensi, president of Rome, Claudio Ranieri salutes after his resignation, a gesture that defined "honoring all 'man. " GREETINGS - "I want to thank Ranieri for his work in these two years with professionalism, commitment and dedication, the qualities that led me to choose the man to lead AS Roma at a sensitive time - the words of the Senses - No one may remove the emotions that gave us such as those experienced in an incredible season that Inter's comeback last year, the derby win: he gave to all the fans and my family indescribable moments that will remain in the history of Rome.
" "The decision to leave Rome, reluctantly, to give a shock - the club president concludes in his note - can not do justice to man, and I can imagine how much they weighed, he is Roman and is a fan of our colors. I wish the man and the coach a bright future and all professional success it deserves.
" 


" "The decision to leave Rome, reluctantly, to give a shock - the club president concludes in his note - can not do justice to man, and I can imagine how much they weighed, he is Roman and is a fan of our colors. I wish the man and the coach a bright future and all professional success it deserves.
"
- Sensi praise for departing Ranieri (21/02/2011)
- Roma president Sensi: New coach installed today (21/02/2011)
- Roma President Rosella Sensi Admits New Coach Decision Will Be Made On Monday (Goal.com) (21/02/2011)
- Ranieri hopes resignation best thing for Roma (22/02/2011)
- Ranieri put on his headphones, got in his Smart Car and left Roma (21/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment