Pepe Reina is one of the possible replacements is Edwin der Sar at the end of season football and leave the door for Manchester United. And Spanish intevistato by Sky on a possible transition to its Red Devils, said: "I can not talk because I have a contract with Liverpool, but it is normal that each player prefers to play for a team fighting for the Premier League.
We in the last years we have never been competitive from that point of view. I will not lie, my desire is to play in the Champions League and fight for the title. "What Reina has winked at Manchester?


We in the last years we have never been competitive from that point of view. I will not lie, my desire is to play in the Champions League and fight for the title. "What Reina has winked at Manchester?
- Allo Darlin planning new album, touring, playing.... Chaos in Tejas (and other dates) (08/02/2011)
- Reina bombshell: Liverpool keeper cannot rule out Man Utd move (08/02/2011)
- Reina hints at United interest (08/02/2011)
- Reina coy on possible Manchester United move (08/02/2011)
- Pepe Reina: The Next Liverpool Shirt To Be Burnt (08/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment